Thursday, September 29, 2011

O-H!

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


I bet you just said "I-O!" in your head (or possibly out loud) even if you're not a Buckeye fan. Catchy, isn't it?

Today's link up is all about football. My love of football is equivalent to my love of sweatpants in the fall. I love it. I love it. I love it. And it wouldn't be football season without a little OSU tailgating. Buckeye fans know how to party, and we come out in full force for our team in our scarlet and gray, chanting O-H!, I-O! incessantly. It's just a happy high-fiving, drunken good time. 









Shawn's more of a house party tailgating kind of guy, so most of the time I head to campus with my lady friends, and we always have a blasty blast. But let me tell ya, those house party tailgates can get caaa-razaaayyy! I love the adrenaline rush I get from being with such hard core Buckeye fans.

Go Bucks! O-H!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahhh this makes me miss home! This is just one of the things that make me want to move back to Columbus! :) Go Bucks!!

Katie said...

LOVE. IT. We need to meet up for a game asap woman :)

Katie said...

ps-congrats on the blog design!

Kimberly said...

Fun! I love me some football too. Although, I scream Texas Fight! and Sic 'Em Bears....Love the tailgating photos! :)

KT said...

I have to fess up. Totally did the I-O in my head.
And yes, the Buckeyes do know how to bring it on game day. God love the Varsity Club!

EZsx5 said...

I'm sorry our Spartans are going to murder your Buckeyes this weekend ;) Go Green! (You just yelled Go White! didn't you lol!) Just razzing ya! Have fun this weekend, we'll be watching the same game :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...