Wednesday, September 7, 2011

pin the tailgate

google


If you know me, or even if you don't, you know I don't cook. I'm not sure if it's because I can't cook, or that I really just don't make the effort. Plus, cooking for two people can be difficult - and let's face it, we are not fancy people. Shawn would eat pizza, club sandwiches or chicken nuggets everyday if we didn't buy pasta or chicken breast or tortillas. I figure as long as we're not eating out of the garbage, we're moving up in the world. Not that people who eat out of the garbage are bad people. It's just not healthy. But neither is Taco Bell and people eat that all the time without ridicule. I digress.

So, it's pinteresting (ha!) that I've been pinning to my Foodie board like a fiend this week. Not even a to-die-for fall outfit (though I've pinned my fair share of those too) has kept me away from the food pins. So, in honor of the start of college football last week and the NFL this week, I feel it's only appropriate that I share some of the must-make tailgate foods I've been pinning:






Source: None via Holly on Pinterest








You're drooling.

What did you pin this week? Link up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple to share!

4 comments:

Neely said...

Good lord this made me hungry!

Jessica said...

I make that "corn salsa" stuff - it is amazing!!!

Miss C.S. said...

Um, YUM! Love this! I am a foodie at heart and wish I spent more time trying to prepare foods! We should do a PC foodie night once a month :)

jessica {creative index} said...

oh my gosh... could so go for one of those oreo rice krispies!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...