Monday, October 17, 2011

better late than never

First, I must apologize to my fabulous blog swap partner Miss Chelsea for not posting this on time. She is amazeballs, so check out her blog. 

Second, I am excited to share all the goodies she sent me! She knows me so well and we haven't even met in real life yet!

The package was so cute - rugged and feminine. One of my favorite combinations. Loved the ribbon. Reminded me that I need to work on my gift presentation.


I've worn this bracelet almost everyday since I've received it. I love it! I need more bracelets like this so that I can do the whole bracelet stacking thing.


A scarf, a pair of super cozy socks, kleenex for my sniffles, an oversized cup for hot chocolate, and an across -the-body bag (perfect for tailgating and shopping and all those other things that you need two hands for). This was a perfect batch of goodies!


Love the peacock pattern!


Love the card too. I'm thinking about framing it.


I re-purposed the ribbon for a little extra touch on our fall centerpiece.


Thank you so much, Chels! And thank you Neely, Caroline and Mateya for hosting!

8 comments:

jessica {creative index} said...

such fun things!! that card would look perfect framed!

hempleep said...

I have those note cards, too! It's from a boxed set of 4 and I love them so much I have a hard time sending to friends. I want to keep them all. Love the scarf...very Holly-esque. :)

Neely said...

Great stuff from Chelsea! Hey did you update your reader with my new domain? http://www.acompletewasteofmakeup.com/

Kiley said...

Everything is so precious! Loving that bracelet. a LOT.

Lindsey said...

so cute!! i love chelsea! i'm pretty sure she needs to come visit us in c-bus... what are your thoughts?!

Miss Chelsea said...

Glad you liked it all!

KT said...

Can you find out where she got that bracelet? I am kind of sure it is on my "must have" list.

Katie said...

look at you! so fancy fancy now :) love the fall decor as well as your new goods!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...