Wednesday, October 12, 2011

copycat


Recently, I've added a few wants essentials to my wardrobe and I'm eager to start pairing them with some of my other duds, which has got me pondering another 30 for 30 remix. OK, really, I need to do this 30 for 30 remix because Shawn and I are trying to save money, and a 30 for 30 means no shopping for 30 days. Truth. So tonight I have been pinning my little heart out in search of some outfits to duplicate for said remix. Copying is the highest form of flattery, no? 

Here are a few I intend to rip off:


Source: shopbop.com via Holly on Pinterest









OK, so I may have gone a little overboard. But I need a good mix of work and play. Plus, I have two closets full of clothes begging to be worn. Too much? You're right - I could use more shoes. Although Shawn would probably say differently, but then again, he's no aspiring fashionista. I'm pretty sure I've purchased the majority of his clothes that are not sports related. You're welcome, hun. It's really no trouble at all.

What outfits have you pinned that you plan on copying?  

5 comments:

Neely said...

I have pinned many of those!

Kiley said...

Love those black trousers!

Miss Chelsea said...

I love all these outfits! I hope you do another 30 for 30, I loved seeing the outfits you came up with last time!

Emily said...

I love that purple and gold scarf!

Carolyn said...

Just found your blog... and I want ALL of these outfits! :) Good picking choices.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...