Thursday, October 6, 2011

it's ok

Its Ok Thursdays


Wow, Thursday already?! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Nope, won't hear me doing that about the weekend. Who doesn't like the weekend to come sooner? But damn! I've been so busy at work, so that MUST be why the past couple of weeks have seemed to fly by. For me anyway. I'm sure there are plenty of you out there that feel like the week draaaaaaags on and on! I feel your pain...just not the past two weeks. But -and we're coming full circle here -woohoo for getting to the weekends faster!

So this week, I'm saying It's OK:
To go to Chipotle rather than workout.

To want to plan a Columbus blogger meet up. I think I mentioned this a couple weeks ago. Sorry, it's still on my brain. I'm thinking a wine night at the Wine Guy or another wine place with a party room?! Who doesn't like wine? And blogger meet ups? Email me if you're interested. I really wanna get this party started!

To not have plans for the weekend.

To miss my sister like woah. (P.S. her day of birth is tomorrow!)

To take fashion risks...at work.

To have chipped nail and toenail polish

To not want to go to class

To hit snooze four times every morning this week

To not like to wear anything on my lips, except chapstick, but only when absolutely necessary.

To look at houses online even though we can't afford one yet

To hate having to listen to voicemails

To not shave my legs for a week or longer - gross, right?! I do it all the time beginning this time of year when I mostly wear pants.

To want to see movies even though the reviews are bad. I just have to see for myself, OK?!

What are you saying, "It's OK" to this week? Link up!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

I'd be in for a Cbus blogger meet up! Can't believe it's been almost a year since we met up at Cheesecake Factory.

Whitney said...

I hate voicemails and hate going to class. Columbus is only about 3 or 4 hours from me :)

T.Smith said...

Guess I should start a blog so I can meet up. Columbus is 3 hours from me too.

Katie said...

I hate speaking on the phone and answering voicemails. we are extremely similar. ps- i want in on wine guy!! i've never been there! lets plan.

lori said...

i hate listening to voicemails! and i only wear chapstick too. wish i was close to columbus for a blog meet up, im just waiting for someone to do one in my area!

Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean said...

count me in! and i just connected with another columbus blogger and i'm sure she'd be up for it!

Neely said...

I hit snooze A LOT this week

Brunette & Blessed said...

I have to watch bad movie for myself too. I would love to come to a cbus meet up!

Michelle said...

If only I was still there.I would totally be up for a blogger meet up! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...