Tuesday, October 25, 2011

shoe whore

That title got ya, didn't it?

I have recently been introduced to the mecca that is urbanog.com. At least a handful of people been talking/posting/tweeting about it and the awesomely cheap deals on shoes they have gotten from said wonder website. So I had to see for myself.

I have died and gone to shoe heaven! And today is payday so I am in deep doo doo now! Goodbye, paycheck. Must.have.boots. I have been needing wanting a pair of cognac/tan/brown riding boots, and BAM! Urbanog has swooped in to save the day!

Here are a few options I'm debating:




Help!

There are so many adorable shoes that need to be in my closet that are on this website. Oh, did I mention they sell other stuff too - accessories, clothes, purses, etc. But we all know that shoes are the more important, right?!

Happy shoe shopping, hunny bunnies!


Photobucket

11 comments:

Anna & Kirby said...

I LOVE that website! Thanks for sharing... I might have to buy some new boots.

hempleep said...

pair number two. definitely. and if you don't buy them, i'm going to. actually, i might do it anyway. i love them!

Whitney said...

I looked around on there, and it is so hard to decide ones to buy. So many favorites!

Shannon Dew said...

Please get the 3rd ones! they will look AMAZE on you!

JMB said...

I am definitely a shoe whore!! I reallllllly want to order a pair of boots that I've had my eyes on for awhile but I need to be saving for my NYC trip in 2 weeks!!!! What to do , what to do!?? YOU buy them for me!?> hahahaha Are you going out this weekend in Cbus?? I will be in town visiting Katie!!

Ashley said...

isnt that website Ah-mazing!??? I love the second pair :) I may get a pair myself!!!

Miss Chelsea said...

the ones with the red zipper on the back!

Carolyn said...

Those boots are SO CUTE!!! Get them all! :)

Nicole said...

love the 2nd ones.
I ordered 2 pairs from there, can't wait till they come! :)

KT said...

Fudgebckets. I am now convinced that I need the second pair. Will you feed my children after I spend all of our money?

Katie said...

TOLD YA. You could've thrown in there OH KT IS AMAZING too???? gesh! jk haha :) let me know what you get! Mine are supposed to be waiting at my doorstep TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...