Wednesday, October 5, 2011

what have i pinned for you lately?

google


Typically, I try to do a theme when posting pins for Michelle's "Oh How Pinteresting" link up. But today, I'm feelin' frisky. Or just random. So here's what I've pinned - for you, but mostly for me - lately:


I'm pretty sure I'll have a deck like this in my next house. Right, Shawn? RIGHT?!



Making the ordinary extraordinary. Or just really cool and chic.



Wine rack turned towel holder? Oh, you fancy, huh? Seriously, very spa-like upgrade to any bathroom.



A new twist on my fave 'do. Classy.



Great idea for a Halloween/fall party!



I need this!



I would totally wear this to work!



I think I just found a new motto for my friends and I.

6 comments:

Molly said...

LOVE that deck, gorgeous! Also, I am desperate to try that hair do, not sure why I haven't done it? Probably because I never get myself ready, ha!

Krystina said...

Yes, pretty blog!! Love that deck holy goodness! My guy is going to have a hard time house hunting with me when we get to that point no thanks to all the pins I come across! Definitely need to check out the rest of your boards! :) Excited to keep snooping around your blog too lol
*Krystina
www.cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Wine rack turned towel rack = awesome! I may have to do this haha.

Loving your blog & your name :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Lyndsay said...

I love the wine rack turned towel holder. It's such a good idea!

Lyndsay @ Simply Lyndsay

Miss Chelsea said...

I love that outfit... but I want to punch you because it's like $1000 total. Ok, not punch, maybe just glare at you because of the pricetag ha

Fashion Meets Food said...

The deck is gorgeous and I love the idea of using a wine rack as a towel rack!

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...