Wednesday, October 19, 2011

wrist bling


Since I received this bracelet from Miss Chelsea a couple weeks ago, I've been jonesin' for more to create the perfect stacked look. Today, I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW and Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday to share some of my favorite stacked looks and bracelet DIYs.

Who's up for a craft day?

Making my own jewelry is on my 30 before 30 list. Completing one of these DIYs would allow me to cross that goal off the list and have some sweet new duds to stack on my wrist. It's a win-win.

9 comments:

samantha said...

Absolutely love all of those pins!! I need to learn some jewelry making techniques as well.

Mary said...

Oh me! Me! I'm up for a craft day! Next time I'm in Ohio let's make some! lol :)

Holly said...

Thanks, Samantha! I think it would be so fun to learn how to make these bracelets!

Yes, Mary! Let's do it!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I'm totally up for a craft day!!! For real! How cute is all that wrist bling?!

The City Boy said...

stopping by from vintage apple!

i love stacks...see them all the time here in NYC

simplysarah said...

i made the one with the twine and hex nuts and ive gotten so many compliments on it! bit of advice though, either use a thicker twine or use a lot of string you use to make friendship bracelets to make it thicker, it holds the nuts better. have fun!

Shannon Dew said...

can i come over and make them with you b/c i have been DYING to make them. I adore the lots o bracelets look!

Molly said...

Love the stacked look, I've been rocking it a bunch lately!

The new blog look is fab! LOVE IT!

cal ;) said...

i LOVE your new blog layout!!! the color scheme is adorbs. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...