Tuesday, November 22, 2011

25 things


One
I have an abnormal aversion to blue drinks and food, lip gloss, sticky substances, fruity perfumes and candles, messy toothpaste caps, and gum.

Two
I call Shawn "pookie bear" because of this commercial.

Three
I HATE voicemails.

Four
I was born the day after St. Patrick's Day (not around Christmas as my name suggests). Fun birthday, no?!
Five
Shawn sang me a line from a Christmas song last night with the word "holly" in it. This is the first of 98137498715 times this will happen during the holidays.

Six
I had braces TWICE! 
I got the first set the day after my 9th birthday to fix my underbite
The second time to fix my jaw alignment...I think. 
But they worked. 
See:


Seven
I am already saving for two self-selected surgeries: Lasik and a breast lift after having kiddos.
Shawn thinks I'm kidding about the boob job. 
I'm not.

Eight
I memorize license plates for no reason.

Nine
I was born with two teeth - the ones in the middle on the bottom. 
They took them out shortly after I was born (three weeks late!). 
They didn't grow back until I was seven.

Ten
I took dance classes for 18 years. 
I used to dream about being a back-up dancer for Britney Spears. 

Eleven
I know the lyrics to 87% of songs ever written.
Maybe not 87%, but it's close. I know them after hearing a song once.

Twelve
I think about eating Chipotle at least once a day. #addicted

Thirteen
I am OCD about things being in their place. And lined up.

 Fourteen
When I shop, I load up, try on, put 3/4 of it back, then debate for hours (sometimes it has been literally hours) about whether to actually buy what's in my hand. 
I usually will put some things back - sometimes everything back. 
I get terrible buyer's remorse!

Fifteen
I have had six cars in 11 years. I only totaled one.

 {just replaced my beloved Mazda 3 with a 2012 Ford Escape}

Sixteen
I have a sister who is 18 months younger than me.
A sister who is 10.5 years younger than me. 
My parents are in their mid-forties.
I'm 27.


Seventeen
The only things on my Christmas list right now are 4 pairs of shoes and a 3-tiered serving tray.

Eighteen
18 is my favorite number. For obvious reasons. Refer to #4.

Nineteen
I don't get upset anymore when people think I look like I'm in high school. Imagine what I will look like at 45.

Twenty
I have to watch the needle go in when I give blood.

Twenty One
I've seen NKOTB in concert...TWICE...as an adult.


Twenty Two
I'm a total t-shirt and jeans kinda girl. And prefer flats or wedges to heels.

Twenty Three
Football is my favorite sport to watch on TV.
I HATE the NBA. Thank goodness for this strike!
Baseball is ideal for multitasking.
And, thanks to Shawn, I like watching soccer too!

Twenty Four
Some of my biggest pet peeves include ignorant people, slow drivers, people who don't say "thank you" when you hold the door open for them, when people don't use the correct version of your/you're, its/it's, and their/there, and people who talk on their phone in quiet public places.

Twenty Five
I believe money and Toddler and Tiaras are the roots of all evil.

Go link up with Erin to tell us 25 random facts about sexy self!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Molly said...

There are entirely TOO many freakishly similar things I would totally say if I did this. Love them all. You and your sisters are too cute :)

Carolyn said...

OMG. OK... first - I hate sticky lipgloss. HATE IT. I love love love Chipotle too!! And I totally watch the needle when I donate blood. People freak out when they see me do it... but I can't help it! hahaha

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

Thanks for linking up girl! Your list cracks me up...especially number 25. And 18 years of dance? Holy cow girl you can probably bust some serious moves. Oh and your picture under number 6...Beaaautiful!

Ashley said...

I love this and think I may do this myself! :)

You are too cute, I love all the facts!

sarah said...

my brother an i are 18 months apart too, we celebrate our birthday & half birthdays together :)

im addicted to chipolte too..i used to be a manger there. IMAGINE what that was like for me on a daily basis.

i cannot stand the incorrect use of their/ there, you're/your, etc. and yet frequently use runon sentences, stick periods everywhere, and refuse to use capital letters most of the time

i actually had a parent think i was 16 when she came to speak to me at the after school program i work at. mind you, i'm 26, and a teacher but that's ok. my sister is almost 38 and my niece looks older than both of us. i think we're aging well :)

such a cute idea, defintely going to do it too

Brittany said...

I can't believe that you had teeth when you were born. That is one of the two biggest things that scares me about having kids. 1) they will come out with teeth and 2) my belly button will pop out and explode. Hoping I'm 0 for 2!

Mallory said...

18 is my favorite number too! And I CAN NOT watch the needle when I have to get blood taken! too funny:)
cute post!

Manda said...

I danced for sixteen years, i miss it so much, it keep me in shape!

Christina said...

loved this!! i liked learning about you :)

lori said...

we have so much in common! 18 is my favorite number ever... and i am totally getting the same surgeries!! (if im a lasik candidate- im asking the doc next time i go) and definitely getting boobs done after the babies.

that is so crazy that you were born with 2 teeth! i didnt realize that could happen...

Melanie said...

How did you like the Mazda 3? I'm thinking of getting one.

Tori said...

I had braces twice too! I've never "met" anyone else who has!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...