Thursday, November 17, 2011

it's ok thursday

Oh, Thursday! Thank goodness you're here! I've been ready for the week to be over since it started.

I'm totes looking forward to Thanksgiving next weekend...and pay day.

So, thank you for making such a quick appearance (in my opinion) this week. 

I owe you one.

Now, onto the good stuff - linking up with Neely and Amber for It's OK Thursday.


Its Ok Thursdays


This week I am saying It's OK:

To purchase two coats online because I couldn't decide between them.{I can't find the pics online anymore, so I'll have to post some when I get the coats it the mail}.

To not have made a single Christmas list even though I told my mom, Shawn and my sister that I would get them one soon, like two weeks ago. I mean, what really is the definition/timeline of "soon"?

To already be thinking about what I'm going to wear to the Columbus blogger meet up in two weeks.

To not have started my 10-12 page paper about my personal counsel theory that's due in two weeks.

To consider only Christmas shopping online simply to avoid the temptation to buy things for myself in the process of buying for others. What? I'm a sucker for a good deal!

To LOVE giving gifts.

To surprise one of my best friends with flowers, wine and dinner during a tough time in her life. I completely admire her strength, and her ability to joke about making a Lifetime movie out the situation.

To refuse to get sick even though I am coughing more frequently and it burns in my chest when I do, and my nose is starting to run. Super. Mucinex here I come.

To be really excited to hopefully hit 200 followers soon! I know many of you are WAY passed that, but I am feeling the love right now. Thanks to all my lovely readers! You make blogging the highlight of my day. Truth.

To solicit my readers to give me something to giveaway for if/when I reach the 200 follower mark. Any takers? I will love you forever and give you mad shout outs. Pinky promise. Email me at hritter18 at gmail dot com.

To remind you all to link up with Chelsea and I for Make It My Own Monday next week! Check out this week's challenge outfit!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Holly said...

Oh it is totally ok to buy 2 coats instead of 1. A girl can never have enough coats! And I like your idea of doing your shopping online to avoid buying yourself things. Although it sure is easy to change the quantity on those online shopping carts haha. Yay for 200 followers, you're so close!

P.S. Let me know if you would be interested in swapping buttons :)

lori said...

i love a good coat. you can never have too many! and i love giving gifts too! although while shopping, i may have bought each of my 3 nieces a pair of boots... and myself several sweaters and shirts... totally guilty. they were all on clearance, but it adds up.

Jenny said...

I definitely thought about what I'm going to where to the Columbus blogger meet-up as soon as I read the evite! Can't wait to hang out again in a couple weeks.

Amanda said...

I would definitely buy two coats as well!

I wish I knew about the Columbus blogger meet up when I still lived in Ohio! I would have loved to go!

Ashley said...

Hii ... i had to write you and tell you that another 'Holly' wrote me and I thought it was you so I said ..."Cant wait to meet you at the bloggy meetup!!" lol and it wasnt you :( OOPS!! so I had to come over here and say ... I Cant Wait to Meet you .. in less than a month haha :) yay!

Laurie said...

There! This fellow Columbus blogger will become your 200th. Congrats!

Check out mine sometime: lauriewalksfast.blogspot.com

Alicia Carlson said...

It is Ok to hold off the paper! I am in the same boat. :) It's ok that I just started my 10 page paper due next Monday!

Anonymous said...

In case you might e-mail me with just a few solutions on
simply how you made your weblog look this excellent, I'd be grateful.

Here is my web page - home remedies getting pregnant

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...