Wednesday, November 16, 2011

my very own cool sh*t store

Happy Hump Day, love bugs!

Seriously, what did we all do before Pinterest?! Oh, sleep? Eat? Work out? Walk our dogs? Homework? Go to work? Huh {stratches head}.

Shawn makes fun of me because I can spend hours pinning and not paying attention to him. As if making fun of me will get me to stop pinning and pay attention to him...psshhhh.

Speaking of Shawn, on one of our many trips to his small hometown of Tiffin, he told me about the Cool Shit Store. He does not remember the real name of this store, but because it was apparently stocked with items of the cool shit variety, he and his high school friends dubbed it the Cool Shit Store.

I guess you could consider Pinterest a Cool Shit Store of sorts.

I mean look at all this cool shit I pinned this week:







Source: heygorg.com via Holly on Pinterest


Source: bhg.com via Holly on Pinterest








See what I mean? 

Pinterest is my very own Cool Shit Store. 

In your face, Mr. Ritter. You spend your computer time on ESPN whilst watching ESPN on TV. I spend mine pinning. Everyone wins.

Except the dogs who are apparently starved for attention and haven't been walked in months {OK, I am not that bad of a dog mommy.}.

Ok, go link up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays to show off your cool shit. 

Photobucket

10 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

I love the chocolate and sprinkles on the shot glass! Such a cute idea!

Carolyn said...

OMG. That doggie shower. Amazing. And that bedroom with the yellow duvet cover... I LOVE IT!! :)

Sarah said...

Love the shot glass idea! Definitely going to have to find a reason to make those :)

Nicole said...

Totally love everything you pinned. The dog shower is genius!

Stephanie said...

Loving all your pins!!! I need that dog shower (and that dog too!!)

Stephanie
chocolatecoveredbuttons.blogspot.com

sarah said...

haha i told someone else today that pinterest was a magical place that makes you believe you can craft, bake, own, turn into, anything you possibly could ever want!

love all your pins today :)

Megan said...

haha the last pin cracked me up. I'm gonna have to use that for my staff :)

Chrissy said...

I must have that closet! Amazing!

Kelly said...

Ooooh! That doggy washing room is pretty cool. And that closet is TO DIE FOR!! :-o

Neely said...

YES agreed cool shit store for the win!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...