Friday, November 11, 2011

a salute + a winner


I don't know how our service men and women do it. I don't know how their families do it. But they do. And they do it with honor, with courage and with a true love for this country. 

I salute each and every one of our veterans - those who have fought and those still fighting for us and our freedom. 

Happy Veterans Day.



It's 11.11.11

Make sure you make a wish at 11:11 a.m. and p.m. today. It has to come true on 11.11.11, right?! The universe isn't that big of bish is she?



Ok, and now I have a winner of the $50 giftcard to The Limited!!

Drum roll please.....

LINDSEY @ Lovin' My Life

Merry Christmas Congratulations, pretty lady!

I will email you shortly.

Thank you to everyone who entered. I hope you all stick around and don't just use me for my giveaways :)

TGIF, lady bugs! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

P.S. I'm wearing my MiMO challenge outfit today and I think it turned out pretty good! Don't forget to link up with Chelsea and I on Monday to see our MiMO outfits and to share your MiMO outfits!  

Here's this week's challenge outfit in case you missed it.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thank you again! i'm going to post it on every form of social media i know how to! ha!
and yes, it is kind of an early xmas present to moi! now do you come help me shop?!?! pretty please!

Miss Chelsea said...

I wore mine on Wednesday!

cal ;) said...

would you believe i missed 11:11 on 11/11/11 in the AM and PM?! ridiculous. no wishes for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...