Wednesday, November 2, 2011

shiny happy pinning

google


One of the best days of the week: Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! (raise your hand if you say wed-nes-day in your head when typing Wednesday? Saw that pin on Pinterest and that's totally me!!) Link up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple!

So what have I pinned this week? A bunch of randoms. Most of the time I like to have a theme for OHPW, but I'm feeling spicy today, so I picked the best of the best. Let's endulge, shall we?


Such a great party idea!


I so need to get this for my BFF's little nugget come December 25th (what an awesome due date, no?!)


Christmas gift for the hubby?? Despite typically being terrible teams, we are die-hard Cleveland sports fans. This would probably be the only other place in Ohio we would live.


I want her hair!

Source: flickr.com via Holly on Pinterest

Truth.


I have an awful memory. Good thing hubby remembers everything...and I mean eeevvveeeerryyyythhaaaannnggg! Maybe that's not such a good thing? Anyway, maybe this would help me remember all the awkward and awesome moments in my life!


This is how I'm going to see the world! Put a picture of the place you're wanting to travel to in the box, put a slit in the top and drop in your saving monies!


To.die.for. I have pinned so many gorgeous rooms lately. This is why I need a house mansion!


How cool is that?!

Source: google.com via Holly on Pinterest

I'm doing this! Rather than stuffing all my scarves into Rubbermaid boxes, why not using them as decor? Genius. Plus, if I can see them all, then I won't forget which ones I have!

What have you pinned this week?!


Photobucket

12 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love the frame piggy bank, the bedroom, that key bracelet and the scarf idea! SO COOL! :) Good pins!!

Miss Honey and Nutmeg said...

LOVE the bedroom. Happy Wednesday!

honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

Mallory said...

Haha funny, I definitely have 1/2 of those same things pinned! But I love all of them. Good finds!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

The piggy bank and jar with memories from the year are GENIUS!! Whenever I pin things, I always think, "why didn't I think of that?!"

Christina said...

love the bracelet. ok, you should totally cut your hair like that!!

Audra said...

I laughed out loud and snorted when I read "Running out of Womb." Whoever came up with that has my sense of humor!

Megan Robideau said...

I love all you pins :) However, I was going to tell you that there is a scarf organizer thingy at bed, bath, & beyond for like $8!
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=18059525
I got it & I love it, hangs right in the closet, or really anywhere you want to hang it! I ran out of individual holes so I just doubled up because there was plenty of room. You, scarf lover, might need two :P

Miss Chelsea said...

ohmygosh please cut your hair like that. It'd be so cute!
Also, I need to steal that scarf idea... I keep wearing the same like 5 because its all i can see in my closet hah

Jayme and Mendi said...

My fave by far is the scarf display. That has Ikea written all over it. Now I just need to figure out when I can squeeze in a trip.

I haven't gotten into Pinterest yet, but I love looking at what other bloggers are pinning. So glad i just found your blog. We're now following & we'd love for you to visit our blog sometime too! :)

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

Michael Westside said...

ha, i can't even spell to wednsday

thatShortchick said...

just found your blog via a link from Christina (hungry&healthy) and I'm loving your blog! especially your pinteresting posts - I've already recreated an outfit that you pinned and posted here!

Anonymous said...

nike norge elfikvhk nike shox dame maqfhpxo nike shox norge cdtfovaf nike shox sko harqlgsn nike shox rurmnbzq nike sko norge oktorcqb nike sko p? nett wzmctpuu nike sko cahzfigi nike upcnasvp

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...