Friday, December 9, 2011

fashion friday: dreamin' 'bout denim

TGIF, homegirls!

I have the afternoon off, so things could get rowdy...if you consider the hunt for giant red bows to put on my porch pillars rowdy. 
Yeah, I'm caaaaarazy, ya'll!

But before I unleash the cray cray, let's talk fashion. 

Denim.

I love wearing jeans - not as much as sweatpants, but it's close - but I also appreciate all the other ways fashionistas wear denim:

Other than jeans, what's your favorite way to wear denim?

Have a fabulous weekend, love bugs!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Katie said...

I actually tried replicating that same outfit as the 1st but of course I wasn't as pretty as her hahaha I love wearing blouses and jean shorts! I think that will be huge this summer.

Erin said...

I adore the outfit in the second picture. It's so simple but I can't get enough of it!

Michael Westside said...

Well, I love girls wearing denim. That's pretty damn hot.

TaraR said...

I want a denim button up but I just can't find one that I like! Let me know if you have any luck :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...