Monday, December 19, 2011

MIMO Monday

Hello, Monday.
At least it's Monday of a short work week {2.5 days short!}

So let's get right to it...

It's Make It My Own Monday with Miss Chelsea and I!
Did you see Chelsea's MIMO outfit? 
OMG, girlfriend looked adorable in her fur vest and fake glasses!

My inspiration outfit comes from the ever-chic Kendi @ Kendi Everyday


And here's what I wore {to work today because I almost forgot about this little link up I co-host...oops!}:


sweater: Forever 21
t-shirt & tights: Target

skirt: New York & Co.
boots: DSW (I think - have had them for years)

I don't feel nearly as easily pulled together as Kendi looks.
But in light of feeling like I could stand in front of my closet all day waiting for the perfect outfit to jump on my body, I went with it. Just because.
Life is about taking risks, people.

Wanna play along? 
Find an inspiration outfit, make it your own and link up below!
{only link up if you have an outfit to share, or else Chelsea will delete your entry because she's evil like that...mwhahaha}



Photobucket

9 comments:

daphne {flip flops and pearls} said...

Too cute!

I hope your short week is fab & happy holidays!!

Katie said...

I think you look adorable! you always do. and did you get a new mirror?!!? I need one like that. where did you get it?

Carolyn said...

I love the outfit! So cute!!!

Chelsea said...

You did an awesome job making it your own! You look super cute and I love the longer sweater with the skirt!! :)

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

You look great! I love this look. I really like the necklace that you have on. Super cute!

Fashion Meets Food said...

How cute do you look! Love your outfit! xo

Aly @ Analyze This said...

hey ... for being last minute, you did a GREAT job!!! One of these days, I will link up. Maybe!

Arielle said...

such a cute blog! New follower :)

Erin said...

I love this outfit! SO cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...