Wednesday, December 14, 2011

simply having a wonderful christmas time

Happy Hump Day, pretties!
And a happy, rainy day it is in Columbus.

My BFF Audra just had her sweet baby girl this morning.
I am off this afternoon to go meet this new, little bundle of joy! 
Stay tuned for pictures...

It's my craziest, cuddliest puppy's birthday!
Moxyn is 4!


 Gosh, I love this dog.

And it's Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday with Michelle! Link up, love bugs!

Pinterest is the most wonderful and inspiring place on the Internet.
Fact.

If I had a house large enough to accommodate a super, awesome holiday party, here's how it would go down:
The Invite


Source: etsy.com via Holly on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Holly on Pinterest


The Food


Source: google.ca via Holly on Pinterest





Source: mrfood.com via Holly on Pinterest




The Drinks







The Decor

Source: pier1.com via Holly on Pinterest






The Favors




The Duds






Would you come to my party?

Photobucket

13 comments:

Shane Prather said...

The food look delicious! And love the sequined out dresses :)

KRISTIN said...

Awww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your darling pooch! They grow up so fast, don't they?

Mary said...

Awww! Moxyn is soooo cute!!! Oh and I would absolutely come to your party! How fabulous! If I had the time and money I would absolutely make some of those treats for my party this Saturday! I love Pinterest!!!

Fashion Meets Food said...

What a cute pup!!! Loving all the Christmas inspiration! xo

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Happy birthday to the pup, adorable!! I would def. come to your Christmas party. It looks like it would be a blast. Sign me up for the chocolate covered Oreos!

tara said...

Your dog is too cute!!! Kinda looks like mine! :)

samantha said...

Happy Bday fur baby! I'm already at your party, in my mind. So fun!!! And that last jacket? I need that. ASAP.

Carolyn said...

Oh I totally want to be invited to this party! :)

Happy birthday to Moxyn!!

Jessie said...

It's your furchild's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! OH and PS... I miss you!

Holly said...

Happy birthday to your furbaby and congrats on the new arrival! I would so come to your party. I never wanted to have a Christmas party until Pinterest came along haha.

Alicia Carlson said...

Ok, my party will not be on that level. But I hope you enjoy it regardless :)

Summer-Raye said...

Ugly Sweater parties are the BEST!

Would love for you to check out my blog and follow. Let me know and Ill follow back

Cant wait
Summer-Raye

Amanda said...

Holiday entertaining at it's best! I am very hungry after this post! Love the fashion pins as well!
Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...