Wednesday, December 7, 2011

woman vs shoes

Shoes always win. What is up with that?

I am a sucker for shoes, especially when I'm trying not to buy more clothes. 
From one addiction to another. Epic shopping fail.
But I have to admit that I haven't purchased any clothes or shoes for myself in a month or two long time.

One of my biggest holiday shopping weaknesses is snagging great deals for myself while buying presents for my fam and hubster. 
But this year I made it my goal not to fall in this trap, in order to have ideas to give to my mom, my sister and Shawn as to what in the heck to buy me for Christmas.

What's funny, is that for the longest time, the only thing on my Christmas wish list were shoes!
And though there are a few other things on the list, it really is dominated by shoes.
Can you blame me?

See...look at all these cute shoes I need want:
Source: target.com via Holly on Pinterest

Source: toms.com via Holly on Pinterest


You give twice when you give a pair of TOMS.
Love their one-for-one philosophy!

Source: target.com via Holly on Pinterest

Source: target.com via Holly on Pinterest


I've been scoping out a pair to these for awhile. Are they adorable?!

Source: target.com via Holly on Pinterest

Source: target.com via Holly on Pinterest

In black, tan or gray, please.
These are essential for dog walking in the snow. 

All but the TOMS can be found at Target, so at least I'm not breaking the bank and asking for ridiculously priced shoes. The only thing ridiculous may be the amount of shoes I'm ask for. I'm OK with that.
Shoes can really help change the look and feel of an outfit, which saves me money on new duds.

What's on your Christmas list?

Link up with Neely and Amber for their holiday blog challenge.
Link up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOOOOVE my herringbone TOMS. They honestly are the cutest-- hope you get them!! And I just bought the greatest boots yesterday at Old Navy... they are the Ugg style with fur at the top and they lace up the side. I'm LOVING them-- and the $30 price tag!!

Monica said...

Ahhhh shoes! Great list :)

Neely said...

Im an UGGS and TOMS addict. I cant have enough!

the girl in the red shoes said...

The first pair is adorable! But who am I kidding...they are all adorable! I agree the target boots are essential for dog walking this time of year...I'll have to pick up a pair this week!

Melanie said...

Great shoe choices; of course, my favorites are the Toms. I'm wearing some gray boots today and they are my fave (like in your last photo).

Breanna said...

I love your christmas list!
Shoes, shoes, & shoes.

Love it!

http://breeeex33.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

shoes are magical :) i just bought a new pair of black boots from nine west and love them!

Anna Elder said...

Oh shoes. I definitely have a problem with them. And by problem I mean I've never met a pair I didn't want to buy. You can gain weight but you can't gain shoe sizes!
:) I have those Target wedge booties…only not from Target. From Nordstrom…shoulda waited I guess!

Emily said...

I want some Toms so bad! My husband thinks they're ugly, hehe

I have those gray heel boots from Target - bought them last year and love them!

Ashley said...

loveeeee TOMS and the mission behind them! A win win! :)

Torie said...

Shoooeesss! Ugh, such cute boots. Excellent theme choice :)

Stephanie said...

great minds think alike-I JUST posted last week my newest obsession with boots!! I bought the tall gray ones from Target and am IN-LOVE. THey're pretty comfy too which is a win! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...