Tuesday, January 31, 2012

11 x 4

Put your calculators away, kiddos.
This is not a math lesson.
{the answer is 44. Yes, I double-checked on a calculator.}
Trust me, I have no patience when it comes to teaching.

There is this game of blog tag going around asking you to do things in groups of 11.
But I am going to be a party pooper {I'm saving all my energy for this weekend, please don't throw vegetables at me!}, and only kinda sorta play along.
I'm just going to answer the random questions that Kelsey, Ellie, Callie and Mary asked me.
I'm not even going to post the rules.
Rebel.

First, Kelsey's questions:

1. What is your greatest fear?
Being asked this question. 
Seriously, I hate this question because I feel like I never have a good answer. 
Do I go for petty fear or big fear?
How about both.
Petty: That my hair dryer will stop working mid blow dry.
Big: Death. We are wired for survival, folks. I wanna live!

2. What is one item in your life you couldn't live without?
If you ask Shawn, he'd say my iPhone.
If you ask me, I'd say my iPhone. But don't tell him that ;)

3. Best moment of your life?
Seeing Shawn for the first time my freshmen year of college.
I still remember what I was wearing - light blue khaki-type pants (in a size 0! Wow, those days are over) and a maroon t-shirt. Clearly, I've been a fashionista my whole life ;)
Little did I know at that moment how much his friendship and love would change my life.

4. If you could travel to any country, where would it be and why?
My family is from Italy, so I am dying to go there.
But I'd probably like to visit Ireland first. 
I love me some redheads ;)
And I hear the Irish know how to party.

5. Favorite rap song?
Does Ice Ice Baby count?
I pride myself on knowing all the lyrics :)

6. First famous person crush?
Either JTT or Devon Sawa.
Who could resist JTT in Home Improvement or Devon in Casper?
Of course, Mr. Timberlake quickly came into the picture, and then I was all like JTT and Devon Sawa who?

7. Most embarrassing moment?
Middle school. Rail thin. Glasses. Braces. Frizzy hair. Terrible fashion sense. Cringe.

8. Favorite TV show?
Criminal Minds

9. Favorite part about blogging? 
Learning how to be myself and be real with all of you.
Thanks for the free therapy.

10. Do you prefer city or country?
City. I bore easily.

11. Best thing about blogging?
Meeting bloggers in real life!
______________________________________________________________

Ellie's questions:

1. What your biggest pet peeve?
People who drive under the posted speed limit.

2. Who's your favorite author?
Jodi Picoult

3. What's the next vacation/trip you're taking?
Either to Charleston/Chicago/NYC or Cozumel.

4. Who will win the Super Bowl.
Don't care.
Patriots.

5. What's your dessert of choice?
Cookies and cream ice cream.
Preferably in blizzard form from DQ.

6. If you could have a superhero power, what would it be?
The ability to fly.
I'd save so much money on airfare.

7. Best thing about blogging?
Repeat: Meeting bloggers in real life!

8. Would you rather drive in rain or snow?
Rain.

9. What kind of car do you drive?
Technically, our 2012 gray Ford Escape is my baby. 
But I also drive Shawn's 2011 black Ford Fusion.

10. How do you spend your free time?
Working out. Blogging. Reading. Watching TV. Napping. Shopping. Getting my nails done.
You know, chick stuff.

11. If you could meet a celebrity, who and why?
Kendi from Kendi Everyday.
I don't know if she's a celebrity, but she has more than 12,500 followers.
So she's at least D-list celeb status.
Plus, she's hilarious.
And I want to raid her closet.

_______________________________________________________________

Now, Callie's questions:


1. What's your favorite sports team and why?
The Ohio State Buckeyes.
No explanation needed.

2. If you could only wear jeans or dresses the rest of your life, which would you pick?
Jeans.

3. Name the top 5 states you'd still like to visit:
California, Hawaii, Texas, Maine and Oregon.

4. What's your biggest guilty pleasure?
Chipotle. Two days in a row.

5. If you could fly anywhere in the world for 10 days, all expenses paid, where would it be and who would you take with you?
Africa.
I'm indecisive and don't want people to feel bad if I didn't pick them, so I'd keep it simple and just go with Shawn. Then no one is disappointed they didn't get picked.

6. What's the best present you've ever given?
A shoulder to cry on.

7. What's the best present you've ever received?
Acceptance.

8. Name the person who comes to mind when I say "best friend." What makes him/her so special?
Shawn.
He accepts me for me - all the crazy, silly, indecisive, random parts of me.
Wholeheartedly.

9. Tell me someone awesome {and not annoying} to follow on Twitter.
@runinstilettos

10. Who's your celebrity crush?
Current: Joshua Bowman from Revenge.


If you don't watch that show. Don't start in the middle. Catch up on Hulu or wait until Season 1 comes out on DVD.

11. Give me a good quote to live by:
"Without struggle, there can be no progress." - Fredrick Douglass

______________________________________________________________________

Mary's questions:

1. If you could live anywhere at any point in your life, where would it be?
Charleston, SC

2. Are you a morning or a night person?
There's no option for all day person?
Sometimes my morning person gets upset with my night person.

3. How do you keep in touch with friends who may not live near you?
Blogs!
And Twitter.
And Facebook.

4. Pop or soda?
Pop.

5. Do you plan everything, are you spontaneous, or can you balance both traits?
I'm a planner. In the most OCD way at times.

6. Favorite way to spend a Friday night?
Curled up on the couch in sweatpants, watching crime shows.

7. Favorite way to unwind?
A good workout.

8. Coffee or tea?
Both. Neither.
Depends on the day.

9. How would you describe your style?
Mine.
Uh, simply eclectic?

10. How and when did you spend your favorite weekend getaway?
In Put-In-Bay with my lady friends.

11. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Yesterday.
I had cereal and wine for dinner.
#winning

_______________________________________________________________

If you made it through all of that, you must have a lot of time on your hands.
Maybe you learned something new about me.
If not, you probably skipped straight to the end.
I don't blame you.
That took a long time.
I'm pooped.
P.S. Don't forget to enter my blogiversary giveaway!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE Joshua Bowman and Revenge! Squeal!!!

KRISTIN said...

Love this! It's so cheesy but it's so fun learning random facts about peeps! I have never seen that boy before...but I can definitely get on board!

Mary said...

Yay!! Thanks for answering!!

cal ;) said...

uh, that guy from revenge is hot, and i already follow you on twitter, duh! love you, love your answers, can't wait to see you saturday, xo! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...