Monday, January 30, 2012

mimo monday

It's Monday. But an exciting Monday at that!
Why, you ask? {or you didn't but I'll pretend you did ;)}

It's RIS's BIRTHDAY WEEK!
Go bloggy, it's your birfday, we gonna party like it's your birfday.
Gonna sip wine-y like it's your birfday.

Damn, now I got that song stuck in my head!

But first, let's MIMO, shall we?

Here was my inspiration outfit:


I pinned this awhile ago and knew I had all the pieces to make this puppy a reality, but honestly, like many of the clothes tucked deep in my closet, I forgot I had pinned this outfit.
So alas, I wore this. To work.



Move over hot pants, hot legs coming through!
MEEEE-OOOOWWWW ;)

Typically, I judge the success of an outfit on the compliments I get throughout the day, but no one said anything. I thought for sure the red tights would be a showstopper. Bummer. Although it probably doesn't help that I barely left my office that day. But I didn't let it get me down. This might be one of my new go-to outfits for the office. It was an easy outfit to throw together when I was running late.

What do you think? Yay or nay?

Did you MIMO this week?
Link up below!
And don't forget to check out what Chelsea wore!


Stay tuned, kiddos. Blogiversary giveaway coming shortly. You don't wanna miss it!

Photobucket

15 comments:

Melanie said...

I love it and it's all due to the red tights.

Michelle (michabella) said...

Oh haaaayyyy girl.

KRISTIN said...

Super cute outfit. I am positive I could not pull off red tights!

Carolyn said...

I love that outfit! SO CUTE! :) I definitely would have told you so if we worked together. haha

I need to get back on the MIMO train. I have been SLACKING on the cute outfits lately. #oops

the girl in the red shoes said...

I think you look adorable!

Neely said...

Way to rock it girl!

Katie said...

You look presh!! I love the red tights girly. CANNOT WAIT for your party sat! yayyyyy :)

PS-Will you be a doll and update my new blog button?! ;) loveeeee your pretty face.

Mary said...

Super cute!

Jessie said...

You are so stinkin' cute!

Emmalee said...

Love the outfit! And I'm loving your blog!!

everydayemmalee.blogspot.com

Kels said...

Love the leg up on the sink pic! adorable outfit!

Anna & Kirby said...

love it! I wore some colored leggings a few weeks ago and no one said anything either (I judge by people's compliments too) and so it made me wonder. Well...if my vote counts, I love your look!

Lindsey said...

you look adorable!!!! and SO skinny!!!

Alicia {to columbus & beyond} said...

Adorable!! See you this weekend!!

Erin said...

I LOVE the red tights! And the belt is so cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...