Tuesday, January 10, 2012

review: hana air premiere hair dryer

When the marketing department at Misikko contacted me and wanted to send me their best blow dryer, the HANA Air Premiere hair dryer, I was beyond excited.

I had just talked about how my current hair dryer was smoking while I was blow drying my hair.
This bad boy showed up last Thursday and saved my life...well, at least my hair.


It is a professional salon hair dryer and worthy of it's "best blow dryer" status. I was blown away (pun intended) by it's power - it blew dry my bangs in literally a matter of seconds. I have long-ish hair, and with the HANA Air hair dryer, it's dry in three minutes. For reals. One downside, I don't typically use a brush when drying my hair, so, because of the HANA's power, my hair gets a little tangled. I guess I should start using one. But it's not going to stop me from using the hair dryer.

It has high and low, and hot, warm and cool settings. And what I love best is that the hot setting doesn't leave my hair hot to the touch like my last hair dryer.
And if you're the type of person who loves to just blow dry their hair and go, this baby is perfect. In the photo above, the picture of my hair on the left is after blow drying only and the photo on the right is after blow drying and running a flat iron through. Not much of a difference really. Impressive if you ask me :) This HANA hair dryer is a time saver too!

I haven't had my hair cut in months (oops!) but the HANA Air hair dryer gives my hair shine and it's still soft, even without using any products on my hair. My last hair dryer made my hair feel like straw until I ran the flat iron through it.

Overall, I'm pretty impressed with the HANA hair dryer and I am grateful to Misikko for sending it to me to review. I would definitely recommend the HANA hair dryer - whether you work in a salon or just love having great hair. It's pricey, but it's fabulous. You can order yours on Misikko.com. They also have other professional hair products, including hair straighteners. Wanna send me one of those? I'm in the market for a new one that I can use to make my hair wavy *hint, hint ;)


Along with my fab new hair dryer, they also sent me lots of great goodies, including mini makeup brushes, Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner, shine serum, storage bag for my hair dryer, a hair towel and much more. And did you see that red monkey?! He must be their mascot ;)
Thank you so much Misikko for saving my hair from my old smoking hair dryer.

*all comments and opinions are my own. Misikko did not pay me for this review.
Photobucket

15 comments:

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason said...

I'm super jealous. I've probably gonna need a new one. My Chi one is not gonna last much longer :/

Kimberly said...

If they want to send one to me, that would be swell. Mine is about to crap out too.

tara said...

My package from them should arrive tomorrow! I'm excited to do a review! Their products sound awesome!

Bunnie said...

ohhhhh looks great!!!

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

How is everyone getting these?!?!? I NEED A NEW HAIR DRYER SO BADLY! LOL :)

Magan said...

This hair dryer looks awesome and these long lock of mine need some Hana lovin! I'm thinking they should send me one too! Love this review ;)

Maca said...

Looks really good. Does it come with a nozzle? My mother in law got me a hair dryer cause I needed one but it came with a diffuser which is not good for my hair (makes me look like I have an afro lol) So I;m on the hunt for a good one with a nozzle :)

asj said...

whaaat! so cool - good to know, I'm on the market for a new one soon.

brynn said...

i NEED a new blow dryer in a BAD WAY.

Cristie Young said...

Um JEALOUS! That looks like a great blow dryer. I like to just blow dry mine and go, so maybe this is the one for me!

Thanks for posting.

Cristie
keepingupwiththeyoung.blogspot.com

Impulsive Addict said...

I am so jealous! Mine is on its last leg. I need a good one. My hair takes FOREVER to dry.

Preppy Buckeye said...

I really want to try this hair dryer, I've heard such good things! I once had a hair dryer started to smoke, yikes!

Brittany said...

Wow!! I need a new hair dryer but hate spending the money. Looks like a great one!

Ashley said...

I'm definitely the girl that likes to blow dry and go! I seriously can't get over how good it looks just blown dry without the iron too!

Nora Spaulding said...

new follower! found you while i was blog hopping to and fro! I love your about me and tattoos very cute. If you get a chance or want to see my blog-www.two-is-better.com thanks and have a great week, love nora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...