Thursday, February 9, 2012

it's ok thursday

No time for chit chat, doll faces.
About to jet off to a few hours of classes at the gym.
Yeah, I'm working on my fitness.
You're all my witness{es}.
13.1 miles in May.
A girl has got to get her workout on.
And her winter lbs off.
Anywhoodle.
Link up with Neely and Amber!


Its Ok Thursdays

On this Friday eve, I'm saying "It's Ok"...

To have started training for the half marathon, but not run yet.

To not use my Old Navy super cash in an act of self control.

To really want to go on a spring shopping spree.

To have enjoyed the quiet in our house while the dogs were on "vacation."

To be really excited about my hair cut on Saturday morning. It's been since August or something like that, people. I am ashamed of my split ends.

To be really tired exhausted for no reason at all. {No, I am not pregnant.}

To not be that into Words With Friends anymore.

To sign up for lots of shopping sites that I will most likely never make a purchase from.

To forgo eye makeup...in public {ahem, at work}.

To have ice cream for lunch.

To want to get Shawn something for Valentine's Day, but have no clue what that something is.
Hell, I'll probably just end up getting him a card. But it's the thought that counts, right?

To resume my dream of wanting to be a back up dancer after seeing Madonna's Super Bowl half time show.

To be out of ideas.

What are you saying "It's OK" to this week?

Photobucket

13 comments:

CALLIE said...

O girl... I forego the eye make-up everyday at work, as well!! And I too, passed up the Old Navy Cash... but I could really use those pink skinnies... bad..

sarah @ shades for {.e.v.e.r.y.} adventure said...

i caved and definitely went overboard with the super cash...like mine barely made a dent, sigh. but i'm going back to work so im really excited to wear my "first day of school" outfit...and every other day of the week :)

Tara said...

Oh I've been wanting to go on that shopping spree too, but will try my best to hold back just a little bit longer.

Kristin said...

haha im over words with friends too... over kill i guess

Christina said...

i'm over words w/ friends too! i have a few games going but i'm just not that entertained by it anymore! sad! i have a hair appt on thursday and am SO excited. hair appts are the best. AND!!!!! on saturday i have my firs facial. eeeh!!!

Ashley said...

I had $30 Old Navy cash and I didn't use it. I could have gotten $60 bucks worth of clothes for only $30, but I stuck to my spending freeze and didn't do it. It actually didn't feel as bad as I thought it would!

Jessica said...

Who has time for eye make up before work anyway?! ;)
AND I'm pretty over Words with Friends, too - oh welllll!

Oh and as far as getting your fitness on - GET IT GIRL.

xo!

KatyK said...

I love that you're training for the half marathon :) I will most likely still be just cheering from the sidelines. And its totes fine to forgo eye makeup...infact I may forgo makeup entirely tomorrow. Oh yeah...I'm a rebel.

Erin said...

I don't wear makeup at work sometimes too. It's def ok. And I'm so over words with friends.

Laura said...

Forget being a back up dancer, I want to be Madonna!

Miss Chelsea said...

I've been exhausted lately too (also not knocked up) I blame the dreary weather

lori said...

my hubs is getting clothes for valentines day... i know thats not exciting at all for a guy, but i have no other ideas.

i had frozen yogurt for lunch today, too :) it was fabulous. no regrets here.

and take me on that shopping spree? please?

emily said...

i downloaded scramble with friends last week and haven't played words with friends since. i'm not deleted it just yet, but i think i'm over it as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...