Monday, February 6, 2012

mimo monday

Because I am still tired from my fabulous weekend, I have no mind blowing opening today.
Not that I do any other day, but today I at least have a pathetic excuse.

Because my weekend and blogiversary party deserve their own post, you'll have to wait until tomorrow.{spoiler alert here!}
But it was fabulous. 
And so are my friends.
And wine. And cheese.

I got in touch with my animal instincts with my Make It My Own outfit this week.
Leopard/cheetah print is all the rage.
And I was feeling like a sexy beast.

Here is my inspiration:


Here is what I wore to work one day last week:




button down: H&M
belt: F21
pants: New York & Co.
boots {you can't see them}: jcp


I think I really just wanted to wear my yellow belt again.
Regardless, I felt pulled together and sassy chic.


And silly.


Then Shawn made fun of me for this photo.
And I was reminded that I am not in fact a ferocious feline destined to rule the animal kingdom.
One can always dream.

Link up your MIMO outfits with Chelsea and I below!
I can't wait to see what you fashionistas came up with.



Happy Monday, love bugs :)


Photobucket

13 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh I love it!!! SO CUTE!!!

Mateya said...

It looks adorable!

Michelle (michabella) said...

RAWR!!!! I LOVE. I want that top. :)

Melanie said...

Love the yellow belt with the animal print.

lori said...

i LOVE this outfit! the yellow belt really sets off the animal print, but its still classy!

Alana Christine said...

I'm in love with those pants!

Impulsive Addict said...

What a perfect combo! You look stunning!

tara said...

CUTE!!! i love that belt!!

Married...with a Pup said...

Love it! I must really try to do this some time!

sarah @ shades for {.e.v.e.r.y.} adventure said...

you look lovely!! i have to remember to link up next week!

cal ;) said...

i just laughed out loud at the last picture and what you wrote afterward. hahaha!!

Erin said...

I love that shirt! And the last picture---hahaha!

KRISTIN said...

LOVE those pants!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...