Wednesday, February 8, 2012

red wanting pink

Valentine's Day.
It's upon us.
I don't really get into decorating for this holiday.
And by not really, I mean not at all.
It's not that I don't love love, I just never got into it the fru-fru hearts.
But I did get into the chocolate.
And more recently, the bold colors making love on the fashion scene.
Well, that just got awkward.
Eh, just go with it.

One of those bold color combos has me planning the perfect Valentine's Day outfit:
RED + PINK
Eeeek!
A real life valentine!
Check out these gorgeous duds:
Who's says I can't get into decorating for this love fest of a Hallmark holiday?
A little closet decorating anyone?
Now, what to wear for my hot date with the hubs this weekend?!
I'm not good at decisions.
Haven't I told you that.
Well, now you know. I'm not good at decisions.

But there is one decision I made today.
Linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays.


google


But that's a no brainer.

Happy hump day, lover pants.
 Photobucket

5 comments:

Emmalee said...

I love that skirt idea! Thanks for sharing these! :)

Miss Chelsea said...

i love love love loveeee red + pink. Or red + purple

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

Love these looks!!! Yay for Vday.

Kelly said...

Okay, you have GOT to check out NY & Co. I haven't been to their store in a while, but I get their emails like every day and they have THE CUTEST pink and red clothes right now!! JUST adorable :-D

Anna & Kirby said...

LOVE all these pictures! I can't wait to see what I can put together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...