Friday, February 3, 2012

winner winner, chicken dinner

Ever wonder where that phrase came from?
Well, I did.
Apparently {according to Askville by Amazon}, years ago in Vegas there was a $1.79 chicken dinner special. A standard bet back then was $2, so if you won, you had enough for a chicken dinner. Hence "winner winner, chicken dinner."
Learn something new everyday, sweet thangs.

Ok.
Enough of this nonsense.
Now, for the reason we're all here.
The winner of my blogiversary giveaway is...

..........................................

{go check her out, she's a cutie patootie!}

Congratulations, woman!
You are now the proud owner of some fabulous crafty and chic items :)
I will be emailing you shortly to get some deets from you.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered.
And to all of you who follow me, encourage me, inspire me, comment, and are just awesome!
I could never put into words what you all mean to me and what blogging means in my life.
It is absolutely wonderful to be a part of such a caring, open, inspiring community of people.
You are fabulous and you all deserve a prize.
Or at the very least, a refreshing weekend!
But seriously.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason said...

Yay! I won :) I'm so excited!

Carolyn said...

I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY WHERE THAT SAYING CAME FROM!!!!!!! You're so smart. :)

Holly said...

Congrats to the winner!! Those are some fabulous prizes!

Jessie said...

Winner winner chicken dinner, Ashley says that all the time! Haha! Good to know where it came from! Thanks for sharing and HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to go to your party on Saturday... shoot. I am coaching a volleyball tournament in Cleveland and not sure when I will make it back. But you ladies have a blast and TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!

XOXOX, Jessie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...