Thursday, March 22, 2012

it's ok thursday + a winner

So I was really hoping this sickness I've been plagued with since Sunday was just allergies.
But since it's been 5 days, I decided to go to the doctor this morning.
It's not allergies.
Poop.
It's a sweet, contagious, infectious virus.
Perfect.
Well, $180 and two prescriptions later, I am now on the road to recovery.
Finally, there is light at the end of the mucus tunnel!
I hate being sick, don't you?
And I really hate being sick when it's a beautiful and sunny 80 degrees!

Anywhooooodle...


Its Ok Thursdays



I'm linking up with Amber and Neely for It's OK Thursday!

This week, I'm saying "It's OK":

To wish I hadn't cancelled my tanning package. With this nice weather, my ghost-white skin is out of place in shorts, skirts and dresses. I need sun on these buns!

To not have started my 20-page research paper that's due in two weeks.

To be super excited that my sister is having a GIRL! She's due August 7 {one day before Shawn and I's third wedding anniversary!}

To be just as excited to scour Pinterest for baby shower ideas!

To be really behind in responding to all of your emails! I hope today is the day that I can catch up!

To watch crime shows all day while home sick.

To let my husband do all the laundry.

To just want to sit outside and read all day. I'm dying to finish the third book of the Hunger Games trilogy! Um, the movie comes out tonight at midnight!! Any of you crazy cats going for the opening? I sadly cannot :(

To be excited to run as soon as I can breathe normally! I need fresh air and to pound some serious pavement if I'm going to survive this half in May!

What are you saying "It's OK" to today?

And now, the WINNER of my Crowley Party ad space giveaway is...

Elisabeth @ La Vita é Bella!!!!

Congrats, woman!

I'll email you shortly :)

Thank you again to Alycia for asking me to host this giveaway!

Happy Friday Eve, love bugs :)


Photobucket

11 comments:

shay said...

i can't wait to get home and finish reading the 3rd book too! i unfortunately can't see the movie this weekend either (totally bummed) but can't wait to see all the characters come alive in the movie!

Neely said...

I try to never do midnight movies...seeing it Sunday haha

Mary said...

Congrats, Aunt Holly!!! Nieces are the best!

Samantha George-Realtor said...

Oohh I just finished the third book in the series & will be seeing the movie tomorrow!!

Love Hunger Games! Hope you feel better soon :)

Check out my blog if you get a free minute: www.confessionsofarealestatediva.blogspot.com

xo
Sam

The Sweet Life said...

Sorry that you've been sick..viruses are zero fun. This crazy cat is def going to see the premier tonight...I'm so pumped. I did an entire nerdy post dedicated to the Hunger Games today. You have to finish that third book and let me know what you think. Happy Thursday...feel better!

MessyDirtyHair said...

feel better girlie!!! & don't worry this beautiful weather is just getting started!! wahoo!

xx Kelly

www.MessyDirtyHair.com

Katie said...

Feel better and a huge congrates on the sweet neice!

lori said...

i am getting to the tanning bed asap to take care of my pastey white legs problem. no one wants to see that.

sooo exciting that your sister is having a girl. they are SO fun to shop for!

Elisabeth said...

hahaha - i totally let my husband do all the laundry today as i've been studying for an econ test.

and finding out i won was the best pick me up to a long day of equations! :)

Tracy K-dollarsandsensedecor.com said...

Hi Holly!
No idea how I found your blog, through another one, I think?
Reading through & loving it!
Noticed you are an Ohioan, so I figured I'd introduce myself.

RealDanaGentry said...

Hope you're feeling better! My allergies have been blah lately :( But hate to complain bc I LOVE this warm weather!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...