Monday, March 26, 2012

make it my own monday

Oh, Monday.
We meet again.
Weekends are never long enough, especially since I spent my Friday night and all day Saturday in a sexual issues in counseling seminar for grad school.
More on this later.
It was rather interesting.

Speaking of grad school.
I have a 20-page research paper due Sunday. That I haven't started writing. 
But I have picked my topic and done some research. 
Small victories, my friends.
My procrastination skills are rather impressive. And stressful.
I digress.

Anyway.
Last week, when I was able to remove my body from the couch after being sick for much of the week, I wore clothes.
Clothes that were inspired by this:


But looked more like this:




If the pictures seem fuzzy, that's because that's about how my brain felt last week.
You know those Mucinex commercials where the mucus family is throwing the house party?
I'm pretty sure that's what those little suckers were up to in my sinuses.
Over the weekend they must have thrown a family reunion because let me tell ya, it felt like there was as extra 20 pounds of pressure in my forehead.
Party's over, pals!

I'm ready to rock this week because next week, the hubs and I are on staycation!
Booyah!

Hope you're all off to a great start to your week!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Katie said...

you look adorable! I've yet to rock a skirt like that this yr but I have a maxi in closet I'm waiting to bust out :) good luck with the paper!!! hope to see you this weekend. the personnel will be here sat and we're talkin girls night for it. what do u have goin on?

xoxo

Katie said...

oh and to watch the bucks game of course :)

Shannon Dew said...

you look adorable! As usual!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Cute!!! And agreed, weekends are never long enough!! Hope you feel better!

★ JASMINE ★ {BarbieBombshell} said...

love your blog miss! i saw you over on a friends page and wanted to say hi :)!
now following <3
say hi back sometime?
xxo

Samantha George-Realtor said...

Cute outfit!! & I have been dealing with allergies/sinus issues ALL week also. YUCK! Even though I just got back from vacation, I am super jealous of your staycation. Enjoy it girl!!

Erin said...

You are always so stinking cute..please dress me when I come visit :) glad your feeling better than you had been! Xoxo

Syndal said...

Ooh that outfit turned out super cute!

Erin said...

Verrry cute- I especially like the spring-y scarf :)

Glad you're feeling better- pressure in the head/face is THE worst feeling ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...