Thursday, March 15, 2012

ooto + irish inspiration

Today, you can find me bustin' a move and shakin' my groove thang all over Katie's blog!
But I didn't want to leave you hanging, so here is some IRISH INSPIRATION as we get ready to celebrate my husband's people - aka St. Patrick's Day - and my birthday {technically March 18}.


Saturday morning I'm running a St. Patrick's Day 5K at Flannagan's in Dublin.
Then headed to lunch with some fine peeps at El Vaquero to fuel up on chips and salsa and margs.
Then it's on like Irish Donkey Kong!
Headed back to Flannagan's for green beer, bands, Irish dancing and hopefully some bag pipes!
And ifa you kissa meh Irish huuusband, I breaka yo' face ;)
Shamrock on, lover pants!

P.S. Enter my giveaway to win ad space on Crowley Party!

Photobucket

14 comments:

Carrin said...

Love the T-shirt!

RealDanaGentry said...

Love your blog! New follower... found you from Katie! :) Just wanted to let you know I'm grabbing your buttom too! Come visit me sometime!! XO
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com

Shannon Dew said...

See you Saturday!!!

Meghan @ Shine On said...

I love everything about St. Patty's Day...especially the green beer!!

Keep Shining,
Meghan

Meg {henninglove} said...

i am loving that outfit on the far right. seriously it is too cute!! i would definitely wear it for sure. those green skinnies and that necklace it is so cute

Kristine said...

bahahah I NEED that last shirt. It's so me :)

www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

Neely said...

Love the outfit from the top!!

Kels said...

im so excited i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Katie pointed me towards you bc you're another Ohio blogger- yay!!

Love those green flats in the first pic- any idea where they're from? I seriously need a pair! :)

Have fun celebrating your hubby's heritage & your bday!! ;)

Kelinha said...

Lovely blog. Want to follow each other? *

Miss C.S. said...

LOVE THE ST. PATTY'S Day Cake bites/cake pops and the beer pix! :) ha

Emily Ruth said...

Love all of this! Thank goodness for pinterest!

xo,
eMr

July said...

love the outfit combinations!! I'm supposed to go shopping for something green after work, so thank you for the inspiration :)!

The Sweet Life said...

Ahhh I love St. patty's Day and I'm adoring all of the green in this post! I hope you had a fab day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...