Wednesday, March 28, 2012

so what wednesday: things i did in college

Wanna see something funny?
How about a few somethings?
Well, today is your lucky day, kiddos.
I'm linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesday, and I'm taking it back to my good ol' college days.
God, I loved college.
And, in my humble opinion, I lived that shit up.






SO WHAT if I thought these orange corduroy pants were the best thing since sliced bread.
Aren't colored pants all the rage right now?
I was obviously very fashion forward.
 
SO WHAT if every shirt I owned in college fit a toddler.
When you've got moves like Jagger {see above photo}, you can wear whatever you damn well please.


SO WHAT if my first 40 was of King Cobra.
It was terrible.
But that day freshman year was epic, and I'd do it all over again.


SO WHAT if we made up dances in the car and performed them at parties.
There is never a bad time to bust a move!


SO WHAT if I have no idea why this happened?
You mean you don't do this with your friends when you find a random cowboy hat?
Huh...


SO WHAT if I was attracted to Shawn because of his dances moves {and his cute butt}?
Man after my own heart.


SO WHAT if I wore strips of zebra-print fabric as an outfit to a toga party?
I was crowned homecoming queen that day and that's how homecoming queens roll.


SO WHAT if we were "those girls" at the party?
Bitches gonna hate.


SO WHAT if we laughed a little too loud and had a little too much fun?
You only live once, my friends.
Live it up.

What are you saying "so what" to this week?

Photobucket

20 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

hahah I love it. Skinny minnie

Brandy said...

Hilarious! It made me think of some camo pants I had back in the day. I have no idea why I thought they were so cool, but I for sure did. (It's a good thing they're lost or I might tragically think they're still cool and wear them.)

Kori Donahue said...

This is too cute! Hope you can stop by and say hi sometime honey! Today's post is all about Mad Men fashion! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Carolyn said...

OMG!!! I swear we had the same college experience! :) College memories (or lack of... awkward) are some of my favorite! I may have been irresponsible and drunken, but it was AMAZING!! :)

CALLIE said...

This seriously makes my day! O, to go back to college.... Glad to see someone else lived it up like me!!

Stephanie said...

OMG let me tell you...we would have been BFF's back in college. God-I LOVED college. Can we go back!??

PS-I'll go ahead and take your abs AND that zebra print toga...ya I SAID it.

EZsx5 said...

We must be close in age because so much of what you put on here are things I did/said/wore ;) Good times I tell ya! Good times!

Ashley said...

jealous of all your cray cray memories. I think i lived it up too. its almost over and i am super sad!!

Shannon Dew said...

ummm...how fun is this! BTW if I looked like you I would have run around naked at college, just saying!

tara said...

i think we would have been good friends if we went to the same college! ;)

Andrea Dickherber said...

I just came across your blog and I'm laughing out loud at these college pictures.
Seriously, who HASN'T worn a strategically wrapped piece of animal print fabric to a party?! If only I could get away with doing that still...

Andrea
Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

Neely said...

How cute are you!? You are braver than I am for posting this :)

Meghan @ Shine On said...

These photos cracked me up! Oh, the good ol' days. =)

Keep Shining,
Meghan

Erin said...

LOL- these were all funny. Makes me think of my ridiculous clothes/pictures from college too!

Ps- just saying, I'm super impressed with the Zebra toga. Mine were NEVER that cool! ;)

Sandy a la Mode said...

hahahah LOVE this post!!

Audra said...

These pictures are amazeballs! Ahahahaha!

Katie said...

HAHAH HOLLY!!! I'M DYING!

Those abs are KILLER. I need them. I was seriously the same crazy way in college. NO REGRETS.

Tabitha Mahoney said...

Oh my gosh, love this post. Amazing.


Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Anna & Kirby said...

This is too funny... many things I can relate too!

Alicia @ To Columbus and Beyond! said...

Bitches gonna hate. No truer words have been spoken.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...