Wednesday, April 4, 2012

color block pinning

By now you're all aware of the color block trend.
Here's the thing, I think we've all been color blocking for a long time.
Color blocking is just putting blocks of solid colors next to each other.
Such a simple concept.
I think what's making it so trendy now is that people are color blocking with bright colors and taking a risk with color combinations like orange and pink.
And I like it.
This spring, I'm making it my mission to introduce more color into my closet that allows me to embrace the color block trend, but won't go out of style as quickly as it came.

Today, I'm linking up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday to share some of my favorite color block styles:






Source: tumblr.com via Holly on Pinterest



Happy hump day, love bugs!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Ashley said...

lovin' all the color! :)

J and A said...

Love it all but mainly that top dress. So pretty!

Michelle (michabella) said...

love love love!

Nicole Rene said...

OMG can I have that chevron color block dress??? OBSESSED. Awesome pins. :) Haha! Have a great day!

Erin O'Riordan said...

The second pin is my fave.

Rachel said...

Ooooh, I die. I love all of these. I wish I could just pin all the outfits I love on PInterest and then they'd magically appear in my closet. Now that would be awesome!

MessyDirtyHair said...

great photos! at first i was like hey i know some of those people they blog hahah! i love this link up!

xx Kelly

Abby said...

Love the yellow jeans outfit. Wish I could pull off these bright colours

caitlin said...

i'm lovin' that chevron dress!

thecoffeehouse said...

i have some of these exact same pins. makes me want to leave work and go shopping! now.

Anna & Kirby said...

I love color blocking, but haven't done anything as bold as these yet. I have some of the same pictures pinned though...

Tiffany said...

I love that top dress!! So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...