Friday, April 6, 2012

friday letters

Photobucket

Dear Research Paper: Please finish writing yourself.

Dear Hunger Games Movie: You didn't disappoint.

Dear Staycation: Please don't go, girl {NKOTB anyone?}

Dear {Empty} Bank Account: You are the reason I will be staying in on Friday and Saturday nights this month. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Dear Fake People: Get real!

Dear Half Marathon {in four weeks}: I will own you.

Dear Bikini Bod: I want more results with less work. Is that really too much to ask??

Dear Monday: I have a fabulous giveaway for you! So come back first thing next week to enter, kiddos!

Happy Friday, lovers, and have a great weekend :)

P.S. Head on over to Sandy's blog and enter her amazing giveaway!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Audra said...

Thank you, now NKOTB will be in my head all day long. I'm dragging Jon to go see the Hunger Games tonight!

Sami said...

Couldn't agree with you more on Fake people and Empty bank accounts! Aren't they both the worst! Happy Friday :)

Kori Donahue said...

You are adorable! Love this post! Hope you have a fabulous, blessed Easter.

1 Peter 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead... (NIV)

Kori xoxo
www.blondeepisodes.com

Samantha George-Realtor said...

Girl... I will let you in on my secret for Bikini bod results with less work .... www.Bodyrock.tv

It is awesome! I used to do Insanity which killed me because the workouts are soo long. This is wayy better!

Good luck in your half marathon!

xo
Sam
www.confessionsofarealestatediva.blogspot.com

thecoffeehouse said...

haha. not sure if i like the 'fake people' or the 'bikini' one better. it's a tough tie.

Kholá said...

Love all of these (especially the paper writing one) LOL!

Sarah Stright said...

Hey lady! Just found your blog and I'm really loving it- you have a great sense of humor :) I'm now following and I'm looking forward to reading more! And good luck on your half marathon- you'll totally own it :)
Sarah
www.comingunstitched.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...