Thursday, April 5, 2012

it's ok thursday

Oh, friends.
I'm sure you're all excited that it's Thursday, and normally I would be too, but this Thursday just means my staycation is almost over.
Sad face.
Few things make me happier than vacation. 
Ahhhh, the pleasure of doing nothing or anything that I want for a whole week.
I will enjoy the last couple days of freedom and be happy for the rest of you that your work week is almost over!

Today, I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for It's OK Thursday!


Its Ok Thursdays


This week, I'm saying "It's OK":

To still not have finished my research paper.

To not have completed any of the projects I had planned on my week off.

To be secretly happy that my husband is addicted to Jimmy Johns, because then I get to eat it more often. YUM!

To stay up until 1 a.m. pinning on Pinterest two nights in a row.

To not wear much makeup all week.

To still not have seen The Hunger Games movie yet.

To want to be my own boss.

To kinda really like the show Duck Dynasty. Those rich rednecks are hysterical.

What are you saying "It's OK" to this week?
Happy Friday eve, love bugs!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Kori Donahue said...

So much fun!!! Have a great day honey! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

MessyDirtyHair said...

i can't remember the last time i wore makeup to work...hahaha! and i want to be my own boss too!! ahh thats the dream! haha! i did ok thursday too! yay!

xx Kelly

Stephanie said...

It's OKAY THAT I AM SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

thecoffeehouse said...

amen to 'be your own boss'. me too. and a billion others out there. :)

Alicia @ To Columbus and Beyond! said...

It's not OK that we haven't seen Hunger Games yet!! See you at dinner woman!

Sara said...

Hi Holly! I just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower. It's totally ok to want to be your own boss...I wish for that everyday. I hope you enjoyed your stay-cation. Feel free to stop by my blog and say hello sometime! :)
Have a great Friday!
XO,
Sara
www.socialsara.net

Kristin said...

not wearing makeup is the best feeling!

Ashley said...

I saw Hunger Games last night! The book was definitely better, I think, but still a good movie. We all need to do dinner drinks soon!!! hope you have a great day!

Erin said...

Yummm Jimmy Johns! Although I kinda' love every sub place-- ever eat Jersey Mikes?! That's my all-time fave! :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

i need to watch hunger games!!

littlemissandrea said...

Sometimes I think I need to take a step back and think "its ok". Life is so fast paced and there really aren't enough hours in a day to do everything we want! Thanks for the little reminder :)

Kristin W said...

Ooo! I so want to be my own boss...or just let myself do what I want all the time. Still trying to figure out how to maneuver that one... (win the lottery?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...