Thursday, April 19, 2012

my BFF hijacked my blog

PEOPLE!
My BFF in the whole wide world {and one of my April sponsors} is taking over my B-L-O-G today!
She is new to blogging and it has been great therapy for her, like it is for many of us!
So to quote one of our favorite sayings: Get it, giiiiirrrrrrllll!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! My name is Kristen and I am lucky enough to be a sponsor of this fabulous blog! 
I am the author of Footprints in My Heart.

 I started my blog as a way to express my emotions after the loss of my son Joey when I was five months pregnant. I write about my everyday life and coping with the grief.  If I can reach one person and help them survive such a tragedy, knowing they are not alone, Joey's loss will not be in vain.


A little about me: I am a 27 year old (almost 28) that has a lot to say! I am married to my college sweetheart.  We dated through college and married two and half years ago. This man is my rock!


I am the proud mom of a six year old lab/great dane mix named Rudi.


Holly is like a sister to me. We met in college and have been close ever sense. She has seen me
at my best and my worst. She was my Matron of Honor and by my side through the
loss of Joey. She is everything you could ask for in a best friend.


Hmm, what else? I love to dance. I love to read. I love to shop. I love to laugh. I enjoy a good run.

I have a big family, which I adore. I am a proud Aunt. I have strong, loving and beautiful friends.

I enjoy watching sports, especially the Bengals, Ohio State and the Reds.

I am one of the few people in the world that hates the taste of beer, I prefer fruity drinks or bourbon! 

I am chatty. I love to meet new people. I am not afraid to say what I feel. I am a firm believer that  communication is the key to life. Without it, you've got nothin'!

Now that you know a little about me, if you want to know more, stop by and say hi!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to tell ya - she was so nervous to be here today, and was afraid you wouldn't like her.
I told her that wasn't the case because the blogging community ROCKS!
So go show her some love, support and encouragement, like all the fabulous doll faces you all are!

Happy Friday Eve, punkin butts :)

Photobucket

8 comments:

J and A said...

How how sweet. Sounds like a great blog. :)

Kristen said...

Thanks for letting me host! I just noticed a grammatical error :( It should be "since" not "sense"! Darn amateurs!

Ha!

Katie said...

awww haha so sweet! Kristen seems awesome...much better than you Holly ;) jk. xoxoxo great post Kristen and so sorry for your loss Joey! I'm sure he's watching you and your hubby everyday!

callie ;) said...

yay kristen! cute post...love the pictures! :)

Beverly said...

Super cute friendship which I can sense the love in the post ;)

Kristen's lab/great dane mix melts my heart with that face! Soft spot for doggies :)

Carolyn said...

So sweet! I'm going to check her out right now!!! :)

Meg {henninglove} said...

what an awesome friendship the two of you, it is such a blessing to have great girlfriends in life who are there for you through thick and thin.

MessyDirtyHair said...

Awe love it! Def going to check out her blog! I always say getttt itttt girllll! Haha love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...