Monday, April 16, 2012

orange crush + a winner

I have a confession.
My name is Holly and I'm a shopaholic.
Much to Shawn's dismay, I have recently been seen making purchases at Old Navy, Forever 21, Charming Charlie, Bath & Body Works, and Victoria's Secret.
And I managed to avoid the paparazzi. Shhhhoo!
It can be brutal out there.

Anyway, my shopping escapades are not simply just for fun, they are a matter of style, people.
I'm trying to stay relevant and infuse pop colors into my spring/summer wardrobe, so my wallet HAD to make some sacrifices.
But not too many because I had a boat load of gift cards from my birthday and my cheerleaders.
Cha-ching!

So the title of this post?
It's not just a deliciously refreshing carbonated beverage, it's a style.
Here's what I'm wearing today:

top: Old Navy
pants: New York & Co.
belt: Forever 21
earrings: Forever 21 courtesy of Katie
bracelet: Premier (a long time ago)

With the warmer weather today, I busted out a work-appropriate tank top.
It's so bright and light and soft. I should have bought every color!
And those earrings could not be more perfect for this outfit.
I played it safe today with the black pants, but I'm excited to pair this top with other bottoms.
I'll take suggestions.

And now, since I am late on announcing my Kiki La Rue giveaway winner, without further adieu...
Congratulations to Erin from Everything According to Erin!



a Rafflecopter giveaway


Hope your week is off to a great start!

P.S. I've got more giveaways up my sleeve and some pretty cool peeps for you to meet this week :)

Photobucket

14 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

i never used to like orange! but now i love it!!

daphne {flip flops and pearls} said...

I LOVE orange...you look too cute :)

Valerie Griffin said...

you look great in orange!

Nikki said...

LOVE the orange! I have a bright orange scarf that I've been sporting lately (and you can see it tmro night on HGTV for my episode of House Hunters International!). It's fun and different and I feel like you really get noticed when you wear a bright orange!

Katie said...

Aw YAY!! The earrings I got you :) they look so good with that top..really..good job pairing that. I wore an orange top this weekend too :) I felt a little washed out but other than that I liked it. Have a good dayyy doll!

Erin said...

Yay!! I won!!

Georgina said...

I love that top - so bright and cheerful!

xo

Liz with the Lovely Life said...

Love it! Very work appropriate!!
Have a great day!
-Liz

Mateya said...

Love the top!

Emily @ Raines and Shines said...

love the orange top!!

Tabitha Mahoney said...

I love that top.

Congrats to the winner.

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Miss C.S. said...

I am in love with orange/tangerine! You look great!

Alexis @ Christian WifeStyle said...

Love the top! :)

Tara said...

Loving the oranges & corals this season! And it's definitely your color gal :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...