Thursday, May 17, 2012

it's ok to struggle

I struggle.
It's true. And I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I struggle sometimes with what to say, what to do, staying motivated, thinking anything resembling a logical thought, getting dressed in the morning, deciding where or what to eat {just ask Shawn}, and I could go on.
But this week I feel like I have been struggling more than  usual. It's kind of funny. Kind of sad.
Just one of those weeks, I guess.
This going to school four nights a week, working full time, celebrating various things, holding cheer tryouts, fighting off my shopping cravings and staying sane all at the same time is for the birds!
Good thing I have the day off tomorrow and it's almost the weekend, which will be busy, so is next weekend here yet?! Oh, that one's full too. But full of fun stuff.
Bring it!

Anywhoodle do, I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for "It's OK Thursday."
Holla. 

Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK:

To struggle.

To not know where to start on your to-do list.

To change your priorities.

To want a quiet night at home.

To want a date night with the hubs.

To crave shopping.

To be honest.

To want to make more money.

To want to make a difference.

Happy Friday eve, pumpkin heads :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

thecoffeehouse said...

I think you and I should hang out. I wish that I craved shopping. Actually, my husband wishes this. I could care less. But it sounds like you and I should meet in the middle. :)

Myra said...

I feel like this often! It will all calm down & work out, girl. Keep your head up <3

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Great post! I think everyone has struggles in life w one thing or another. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Katy said...

Love this post! Everyone definitely struggles - why is it such a taboo to admit it? Good for you are all your hard work, hang in there, it will pay off I'm sure!

Katy
www.momentsofmusing.com

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

I'm playing blog catch-up after my vacation, and although I'm a bit late, I wanted to tell you that I love this post! And it's something that we could all be reminded of. Yes, it IS okay to struggle! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...