Monday, May 7, 2012

little bits

A productive weekend leads to a productive week, right?
Goodness, I hope so. 
This is my last free week until I start summer classes (four nights a week!), and I need to get some things crossed off my to-do list. I'm not sure what things yet, but that's what Monday is for - to-do list making.

Here is a little bit of my weekend, in pictures:

I cleaned out my closets. Though there were at least 20+ empty hangers on the bed after this, there is so much more to get rid of. I'm not a clothes hoarder, I'm a shopaholic.

The Little One went to prom. I just about fell over seeing her so grown up and GORGEOUS! 
We also surprised her last week at her senior night for softball. So proud of her!

I bought coral capris at Target for 20 bones. I am in love! 
And I forgot how much I enjoy wearing my hair in a messy side bun. Looks like I found my summer hair style :)

 Sweet wine flight at The Wine Guy for Audra's birthday.

Sadly, I did not have a margarita this weekend or eat Mexican food. 
I'm upset too.
However, I made really salty guacamole yesterday! I'm hoping some more avocados will balance out the saltiness. Fingers crossed!

Also this weekend, I did my first workout using the FREE Nike Training Club app. 
If you need motivation for work outs this app will be your BFF!
You can choose your goal {get lean, get toned, get strong, or get focused}, select your workout level {beginner, intermediate or advanced}, then you can pick from one of several workouts - 30 or 45 minutes each - in that category. Then it talks you through the workout and even times it for you. You can sync the music on your phone to it also!
It's seriously freaking amazing {and did I mention free?!} and it's just what I need to get my booty thighs in shape for bikini season.
That and to stop eating.

And now a SNEAK PEEK of the photo shoot I "modeled" in last night!


Can't wait to see all the photos from this shoot. It was so much fun! Details to come!

Hope your week is starting off swell ;)
Photobucket

22 comments:

Valerie Griffin said...

those are beautiful photos!

the girl in the red shoes said...

You are a model! Gorgeous photos! And your Target capris are adorable on you!

Neely said...

Pretty Pretty! Love the coral pants :)

Mateya said...

Love those coral crops!!!

What a fun photoshoot...you look great!

callie ;) said...

casey is so flippin' grown up and pretty!!

Samantha George-Realtor said...

Loving the coral! I'm loving Casey's hair, too!

Kate said...

I was literally JUST telling myself, "Do NOT go to Target." And then I saw those capris. Probably going to Target now. Dang it.

And also. The messy side bun? I had forgotten how awesome they were too! I kept my hair short for a while, and now that it's growing out, I had forgotten about all the awesome things it will do!

Liz with the Lovely Life said...

Isn't NTC AWESOME!!
I started using it last week and I am addicted!!
Looks like you had an awesome week- I am on the hunt for coloured denim- I might have to hop over to Target!!
Have a great week! (My class started today!)
-Liz

thecoffeehouse said...

holy model! wow. trust me, you don't need to stop eating. model.

Ashley said...

I LOVE cleaning out my closet. Best feeling ever.

Those coral pants for a great find!

The Pink Growl said...

I cleaned out my closet this weekend too and took yet another pile to the Goodwill, and it does feel awesome!
I just downloaded that app - thank you for the advice!
LOVE those coral capris!

The Not Quite Military Wife said...

Wow your photos are breathtaking! Can't wait to see more!

Buckeye Couple said...

Woot! Woot! Look at you and your modeling pictures! Hot mama!

You're sister's dress is fab! I can't wait to see my sister in her prom dress this Saturday! :)

Shannon Dew said...

Umm HELLO pretty lady! Look at you you little model!!

Haley W. said...

I've been cursed with the shopaholic syndrome as well..it's awful!

Love those coral capris!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Whoa! You were a STUNNING model!!! Awesome, Holly!!!

I love those coral pants, too! I just don't think anyone would want to see these things in color! Ha! I'll stick to black!!

Alexis @ Christian WifeStyle said...

Almost got those capris the other day...definitely going back to try them on! :)

Audra said...

I'm friends with a model!!!! Neato! ;-) That picture and dress and you are gorgeous! :)

P!nky said...

LOVE the prom dress!!!

and love me some wine!

xoxo

Erin said...

Oh my WORD- her prom dress is soooo pretty! She does not look like a high schooler, that's for sure! ;) Beautiful!!!

I made guac. over the weekend too- can't get enough of it! :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

i totally need to clean out my closet!!

Andrea D said...

I love the coral! I've been looking for some light coral jeans but just haven't found the right pair yet :(
And bravo for cleaning out your closet...I literally can't fit anything else into mine, but I hate parting with clothes I can still fit into.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...