Wednesday, May 23, 2012

pinteresting wednesday: diys

Oh, chicken heads.
I am tired.
This crazy schedule of mine {working full time and classes for nights a week, plus being awesome...duh ;) } is wearing me out and it's only week 2 of 12.
Pray for my sanity. Hard.
Hopefully this is the only crazy busy summer I'll have while in grad school.
But at least I will get four classes out of the way in less time than a normal semester.
Always the optimist I am :)
Anyway, my weekends have been packed too and I am looking forward to not having plans.
This weekend is not one of those weekends.
But this weekend will be awesome.
My sister graduates from high school on Friday {and it's Katie's birthday, so don't forget to wish her a happy day!}, we're doing Crawl for Cancer on Saturday, my sister's graduation party is on Sunday, and my mom and I are raiding the Jeffersonville outlets on Monday!
But the weekend after this one, I have ZERO plans {as of right now}!
That should give me plenty of me time to read 50 Shades of Grey and tackle some DIY projects.
I love me a good DIY.
I haven't done one in awhile, but my DIY Pinterest board is overflowing {like 451 pins overflowing!} with craftiness.
So if anyone wants to get crafty with me in about 10 days, hit me up!
Here are a few DIYs I'm itching to do:



I am totally doing this to my shirt for Crawl for Cancer!
Weather report says 95* and my bod needs a tan :)


My sister is having a baby girl and is due in August. I think baby girl needs some chic onesies :)


 

I have been obsessed with wrap bracelets lately and I think it's about time I learned to make my own!




I have been meaning to organize my accessories for a long time.
There are so many great ideas for doing so on Pinterest.
This is one of my faves!




Who doesn't love glitter and chevron?!
What are you pinning this week?
Link up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple!




Happy day, kiddie puffs :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

Perhaps our next blog get together should be a craft night!?

Georgina said...

So much DIY inspiration in one place I nearly had a little fit haha! I think I may try those bracelets!

I'll be moving in a few months so the glitter chevron may be out of the question but creating a racerback is ideal for pretty much the entire summer :)

Thanks for the inspiration!

xo

Melissa said...

LOVE that wrap bracelet tutorial! I've been on the lookout for a good one and that is perfect. I have been wanting to make my own too!

The Pink Growl said...

I want that glitter and chevron. I want it now and I want it everywhere!

Haley W. said...

I'm with ya on the organizing jewelry thing..I'm in desperate need of doing so myself! And you're right, Pinterest has SO many options. Gotta love it!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

How do you even have time to blog you working girl?! I'm looking fwd to a weekend when I have zero to do too! I need a staycation! I love all of those DIY projects, I wanna try the wrap bracelet one they're so cute!

Have a great weekend love!



Xx

Sarah said...

Good call on the Jeffersonville outlets...I may need to hit those up as well!

rachelweeks5 said...

Thanks for the link! Happy DIY-ing!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

So much DIY and so little time!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

This is one of the best OHP posts I've seen in awhile! LOVE!

Miss Chelsea said...

I've done that tshirt thing with a few of mine... it makes em so much "cooler" (is that possible? Maybe i just like to think I"m cool because I cut up a shirt... is that what the macho dudes who cut the entire arm pit/side out of theirs think too?!?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...