Friday, June 22, 2012

raise your hand if you want $350 worth of hair products

Back in January I had the pleasure of reviewing a amazeballs hair dryer from Misikko.com, the HANA Air Premiere Hair Dryer. It's the bomb.com!
Now, Misikko.com is giving away a Dream Gift Package with $350 worth of products from their site! And there will be THREE lucky winners! I hope two of you will join me on the winners' stand!
To enter, follow these simple steps below:


Of course, I entered!
Who doesn't want bombshell-worthy hair?!
So what's in my Misikko Dream Gift Package?
I'm glad you asked:

misikkogiveaway25

1. HANA Professional Flat Iron (1")
I have been jonesin' for a new flat iron to use to create beachy, tousled waves!

2. Moroccan Oil Restorative Gift Set
My hair takes a beating every.single.day. I'm surprised it's still on my head.
I wash, blow dry and flat iron my hair every day, so I think it deserves some R&R.

3. HANA Shine Shield Thermal Protectant (6 oz)
All that blow drying and flat ironing can dry my hair out quick, but this lil beauty will keep it protected from the heat and rockin' the shine.

4. Quick Tan tanning Mist by Body Drench
If my hair is going to look amazing, well then I better make sure I've got the total package going on, especially for summer. 
Who doesn't feel fabulous with awesome hair and a tan?!

5. Dark Brown Hair Extensions (Full Set, Clip On)
My hair is pin straight and very thin. Volume is hard to come by, especially in the midwest summer humidity.
I have been DYING to get my hands on some clip in extensions to give my hair a boost!

So, what's on your Misikko.com wishlist?
You have until Wednesday, July 4 to submit the link to your wishlist on Misikko's Facebook page.
Good luck, silly heads!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

ooo this is awesome! i need to do this!!! have a great weekend lover!! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...