Thursday, June 14, 2012

two places at once

Yo, yo, yo, homies!
OK, that sounded dumb.
Unless I busted out some hard core rap right now.
Which I'm not going to do, because I LOVE Pitbull and someone once told me he's not a real rapper.
I was crushed. Then I punched them in the face.
No, I didn't.
Anyway, how are you?
BOTH windows in my office {yes, I am spoiled with not one but two windows in my office. I also have a small kitchenette in my office. Don't ask.} have been open all day!
Homegirl is in a fiiiiiiine mood! Mmm-hmmmm.
Gah! I love Ohio weather sometimes.

Speaking of Ohio, I am guest posting over here today talking about why you should plan your next vacation in beautiful, sunny OHIO! Yeah, you read that right, O-H to the I-O, baby.
Read it, then try to convince me you don't wanna hang with us cool kids in the Mid West.

And I'm here today too linking up with Neely and Amber for It's OK Thursday!


Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK:

That I still haven't finished Fifty Shades of Grey and I've been reading it for two weeks.

That my forehead is peeling like a mother! But I'm planning more pool time this weekend :)

To crave organization.

To have eaten out or ordered in every night this week, even though the hubs and I said "this is the week we're going to start eating better!"

To have said "this is the week we're going to start eating better!" for the past two months.

To take our cat to the vet and find out that she does not in fact have worms or hyperthyroidism as we suspected. We're just not feeding her enough so that's why she's eating like a beast and always hungry. I promise we're not bad fur parents.

To have a beer BEFORE class.
{if you haven't tried Sam Adams Porch Rocker, you're missing out!}

To have forgotten that it's Father's Day this weekend and not gotten my dad a gift yet.

To take risks.

To really want a PenPal because I love getting snail mail!

What are you saying "It's OK" to this week?

Don't forget to check out my post on Caitlin's blog!

Happy Thursday, gangstas!


Photobucket

21 comments:

Carrin said...

OMG, I say that just about everyday! I start out eating pretty good & then by the end of the night I'm elbow deep in a bag of BBQ potato chips. I have the best intentions, I swear ;)

Shane said...

Holly! Just realized from my map you are a fellow Columbus Girl? Are you going to the Ohio blogger Meet'n Greet at Easton next month?!

xo Shane

Angie said...

ahhh, I haven't even started 50 Shades yet! I bought it along with two other books and started a different on first. I'm dying to get started!

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHA. Whatever you're on today... I want some. So you not only have windows, but they OPEN?!?! I hate you. Just saying. :)

Sami said...

Umm I love getting mail too.. except I kind of hate checking my mail bc there is always a bunch of shizz that I don't want! Oh and I hate Pitbull.. he annoys the eff out of me! Hope we can still be frands ;)

Amy said...

Love put in bay- I am so bummed to not be going this summer. My hubs & I call it the Cancun of Lake Erie

Melissa said...

Ohio! Represent! Woot Woot! :o)

Tayor Wolfe said...

"This is the week we start eating better" is said in my house every Monday. And is over by Wednesday.

Kristin W said...

Girl after my own heart! Eating out for a whole week after the husband says something about eating healthier the week before...totally typical for us! And a beer before class...you win, my friend. Amazing.

Chloe said...

Omg I love getting mail too. That shiz is the best. I don't even care what it is. Mail is the best!

And so is beer. Whenever. lol.

Much Love,
Chloe xoxo

Nikki said...

I'll be your PenPal! And since we only live less than 30 minutes apart, mail should get to each other in no time at all. No more waiting by the mailbox for something good for days! haha

Jessica said...

Love Porch Rocker. I tried it last month on vacation and have been mildly obsessed since.

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Just read your guest post and LOVED it. All of my family is from Ohio and I love taking my vacations there. Cedar Point is awesome! I have never been to the island but I will def have to try that next time! I grew up at the Zoo. My uncle was Jack Hanna's right hand guy! Traveled with him everywhere and handled the animals.

Great post!

Mary said...

Annnd I'm homesick. Thanks for the fun Ohio post! :)

Lyndse said...

LOVE your blog, I am sad I am just now finding it. I've been missing out. I love getting snail mail, well...as long as it's not in the form of bills. Newest follower :)

Katie said...

You are living on the wild side woman. Beer BEFORE class? haha love it!! We've been eating out too much lately too. This must stop!

Georgina said...

I definitely want to try Porch Rocker! I'm from Boston and have toured the Sam Adams brewery and loveeee trying new brews :)

Have a great weekend!

xo Georgina (new follower)

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Ahhhh let's be pen pals!!!! I loveeee sending just because cards!!!! I forgot it was fathers day too haha! Have a wonderful weekend!

Michelle said...

Wait wait wait. Ohio? I see you live in Columbus? ME TOO! That's awesome.

Aw kitty. My kitty had worms last month....I had a heart attack. I was traumatized. Ickkkkk!

I never know what to get my dad for Father's day. So I bake cookies :)

Michelle said...

Ok I'm a freak and leaving you another comment because I just read your guest post. Just wanted you to know I fist pumped my way through it...I love Columbus and people always think I'm weird for that. Pffft!

Kristine said...

It's taken me forever to finish 50 Shades, too! I thought I was the only one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...