Friday, August 3, 2012

fancy letters get a high five + a winner

It's time to get nuts, folks.
And by nuts I mean take a nap. That's all I can think about right now.
I am one tired bish today, but it was totally worth staying out until 1 a.m. at an Olympic Blogger Party to see Gabby Douglas win gold in the women's gymnastics all-around.


And, of course, hanging with some fabulous Columbus bloggers for the festivities!
{Jenny, our gracious host (read her review of our party here); Alicia, Lindsey, Lindsey, Brittany and Emily - we were like our own Magnificent Seven!} 

Speaking of fabulous bloggers, I'm linking up with three today!
I told you it was time to get nuts.

First, I'm linking up with {av} @ {long distance loving} for Friday's Fancies:


This week's theme is t-shirt time and you all know I love me a comfy tee!
I'm also digging this tribal vibe going on right now, so here's a little somethin' somethin' I threw together:


Tribal Tee



How do you wear your t-shirts?

Next, I'm linking up with Ashley @ Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday's Letters:

Photobucket

Dear Couch: I will own you as soon as I get home. Be prepared for some quality nap time.

Dear Food: I'm afraid I love you too much. We might need to change our relationship status.

Dear Gym: Let's hang out.

Dear Soon-To-Be Niece: I am so ready to meet you. And be an aunt so I can spoil you rotten :)

Dear DIY Bug: This bite itches something fierce, but not quite as bad as the bite from the tattoo bug!

And last but not least, I'm linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday:

Photobucket

highfive2

1. Shawn and I at a wedding reception.
2. My new favorite summer "beer," Crispin.
3. A little work wear.
4. Celebrating Shawn's 29th birthday.
5. The Olympic rings cookie that Lindsey made for our blogger party last night.

And finally, the winner of my eShakti giveaway is...


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Congratulations, Mallory!
I'll email you soon with details :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!
I have a bridal shower, a bachelorette party and the Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan concert {you can read about that here}!
And maybe my niece will grace us with her presence?! Eeek!
But first, a nap. Oh sweet baby Jesus, I need a nap!

P.S. Check out GroopDealz for some amazing deals on home goods, jewelry, school supplies and much more!


Yesterday, I bought this pillow in gray and white chevron with a red state of Ohio.
Today, I have my eye on this watch, this necklace, this necklace and this print.
OK, so I may be a little excited about the deals on GroopDealz. Can you blame me?
Happy shopping, love bugs :)

Photobucket

17 comments:

Meg {henninglove} said...

you are very lucky to get going to a jason aldean concert i would love to go. email me if anyone bails and you have an extra ticket ;-)
i love your friday's fancies outfit, so cute

Alicia Marie said...

Love that outfit, nothing beats a good maxi skirt. I have that necklace, my favorite! And those cookies are so sweeet. HAHA Have a great weekend! :)

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

Of course it's worth it to stay up til 1 am to watch the Olympics!!! Glad you enjoyed it thru a blogger party sounds like fun and the cookies look yummy!! I really like your fri. fancies outfit, I'm shy (for some weird reason) to wear a maxi skirt, but this outfit looks do-able.

Amber said...

I'm loving the way you dressed up your white tee. I just got a black maxi skirt similar to the one in your pic, and I love the outfit. Gave me some inspiration! :)

I looove Crispin. It's so yummy over ice and the perfect summer refreshment!

Emily said...

looooove this look -- i'm obsessed with maxi skirts!! happy weekend sweetie!! xoxo

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

ahhh the tattoo bug is still bothering me!!! i wish we were together so we could go get em! ahh! i really love those chevron pillows i wish i wasnt so poor. haha! TGIF!!! love you!

xo Kelly

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I get the food thing. and the couch thing. not so much the DIY thing. I would rather cook. bahaha. that's a big fat lie. but there are a million other things I'd rather do. like read blogs. ok, maybe just one.

Beverly Frazier said...

your teal necklace is just sooo cute paired with that outfit!!! you rock!

Mimi said...

ooooh, i would love to wear that outfit -- it's so summer-y! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Twisted Orchid Giveaway -- Win any bag of your choice! :)

Simone Howell said...

Stopping by via High Five for Friday link up. I feel like I have the constant DIY bug so I feel ya! Happy weekend!
ps- I'm currentlt visiting my 10 day old nephew (my 5th time being an aunt...it never gets old!! Enjoy!!)
xo

Katie said...

New follower from Alicia's blog....just moved to Cbus from NJ and you Ohio girls know how to have a good time! Olympics party looked so fun!

Mary said...

Cute!!! Where did you get your work skirt? I love it!

Sarah Lynn said...

new follower saying Hi! Love your blog!

Fletcher- High Cotton Style said...

So glad to find your blog! I'm moving to Columbus soon so I've been on the search for fun Columbus bloggers:)

Sarah @ A T-Shirt and Pearls said...

Just found you as I was out exploring blog land! Had to comment on the hard apple cider...L-O-V-E it! One of my faves is Fox Barrel hard pear cider. If you haven't tried it I definitely recommend it. It is similar to apple and total yum!

Dana @ five30three said...

Congrats on being an auntie! I love the way newborns look all squishy and pink. It seems like so long ago that that was my son...squishy and pink. Seven months later he's still squishy except now he hangs on when I pick him up and he HUGS me. It's the best. Can't wait to see more pics of the little one!

Dana @ five30three said...

Congrats on being an auntie! I love the way newborns look all squishy and pink. It seems like so long ago that that was my son...squishy and pink. Seven months later he's still squishy except now he hangs on when I pick him up and he HUGS me. It's the best. Can't wait to see more pics of the little one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...