Thursday, August 9, 2012

my niece is here + it's ok thursday

OMG, you guys!
I come back and I have over 700 followers?!
I'm beyond excited and appreciative to all of you.
You rock my socks!
Know what else rocks my socks?
Being an AUNT!


Ava Michelle was born on August 8 at 12:01 a.m. She's 8 lbs even and 19.25" long.
Look at those cheeks!
I die.
She is just the sweetest and I couldn't be happier for my sister and her husband.

Ava shares her birthday with her Aunt Holly and Uncle Shawn's wedding anniversary :)
Shawn and I celebrated three years yesterday! 
We didn't do anything special since we were both exhausted from being at the hospital all night, so we'll figure something out in the way of celebration tomorrow hopefully.
But we love each other and that's all that matters.

Also, just wanted to link up with Neely and Amber real quick for It's OK Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays
It's OK:

To be obsessed with my niece!



To not have gotten Shawn an anniversary card or gift yet.

To have so much to do and not know where to start.

To wish my sister and her husband lived in Columbus so I could see Ava every day.

To be flexible.

To enjoy cleaning others' houses (cleaned my sister's while she was in the hospital) but not my own.

To believe that a nursing home really is the best place for my grandma right now.

To be excited for it to rain tonight.

Happy Friday eve, silly heads!

Photobucket

17 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

She is adorable! And It is okay to like cleaning other people's houses and not your own. It is a weird phenomenon. :)

Katie said...

Congratulations new aunt!! :) Your niece is precious!

And Happy 3 year anniversary

callie ;) said...

love that little baby!! can't wait to meet her someday! congrats to heather and matt!

Whitney @ I Wore Yoga Pants said...

I've got a messy house with your name on it, conveniently located 25 minutes from Disney World. See you soon?

Michelle said...

Congratulations on being an Aunt!! :)

Alicia Marie said...

AWWWW what a sweeetie! Congrats on being a new auntie!!

Jade :) said...

Congrats on being an auntie!! I love newborn babies, they are so cute and so squishy! and they truly remind you what a miracle they are! :)

Sarah Lynn said...

So cute!! Congrats on being an Aunt and Happy Anniversay!! :)

Nikki said...

Ahhh congrats Auntie!! Wonderful news! :D <3

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Cuteness!! Congrats on being an aunt!!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Laura said...

Congratulations on the little cutie and Happy Anniversary!

Breenah said...

Happy Anniversary! Happy baby! Love the name!
You can come clean my house ANY time :D

My-cliffnotes said...

To be flexible lol awesome! Your niece is amazing!! Congrats again Auntie!

Mary said...

YAY!!!!!! Beautiful!!!!! Being an aunt is the best! Have fun spoiling her rotten!!!!

...and praying for your grandma :)

Hollie Ann said...

she is beautiful!!! and i adore that name! congrats auntie! :)

Elizabeth said...

congratulations!!! she's so adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...