Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ohp {home}

What's up, buttercups?
It's late on a hump day, so I'll keep it quick.
I have some humping to do.
And by humping I mean a killer ab workout.
Shawn's disappointed.
But he downloaded the new Madden '13, so he's fine.
Only thing he likes as much as sex is sports.
He watches a lot of sports.

Anywhoodle.
I asked my friend Amber, who went to school for interior design, to help us spruce up our abode.
We have a consultation next Wednesday with her and I'm pretty stoked.
Shawn's not as excited because he knows this means more work for him.
You know, if he sucked at painting I wouldn't have asked him to paint the spare bedroom three times.
And our bedroom twice.
You would think he'd have figured out how to be bad at painting by now.
So I decided now was a good time to check out all those pins on my "Home" pinboard and link up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday."


Damn! I pinned some good shit!
See:




Source: pbteen.com via Holly on Pinterest





 
A happy home is one filled with mismatched pillows, bright colors, bold patterns, playful organization, texture and dog bookends.
Those puppies are icing on the cake.
Don't worry, before and after pictures will be shared.

Now, go get your freak on.
There's still a couple hours of hump day left.
Use them wisely. But keep it classy.
Shawn and I will be watching sports.
And by watching sports I mean...
Photobucket

13 comments:

Kate said...

How cute - I love everything and can't wait to see how your house turns out!

Kelly B. said...

Love all of it!! Great taste and great ideas!!

Mallory said...

I'm repinning all of these, right now!! :):) super cute theme!

Sarah Lynn said...

Exciting stuff right there! I need to put all my pins to use too!! Can't wait to see the pics :)

The Students Wife said...

I wish my house looked like all of those pins!! I love all the colors!



www.studentswife.com

Alicia Marie said...

LOVE it all! Especially that big bookcase and those striped curtains, definitely two things I'll be doing in our future home. Can't wait to hear about the consultation. :)

callie ;) said...

love the striped curtains and that teal vintage-y table!

Beverly said...

i love all the colors you got goin' on in these pins!! my fave is the pink couch! now all i have to do is persuade my husband that it's the cutest thing ever!

Blue Dog Belle said...

great picks girly!

Breenah said...

Love that pink couch with the multiple pillows, but my husband would never allow it! Maybe I can get a craft room one day...

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

HAHAHA!!! That was funny, sounds like me and my husband thou....although i don't know if mine can paint...when we get a house I'll have to test that out :)

Janna Renee said...

I have that DIY side table pinned too! I REALLY want to make one like that.

Emily B said...

I. Love. That. Pink. Couch.

For serious.

~em at small girl, big world

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...