Friday, September 7, 2012

friday's letters



Dear TBDBITL: Tomorrow, I get to see you perform Script Ohio in The Shoe. Bestill my heart.

Dear Buckeyes: This weekend:



and thousands of other people, yelling "O-H! "I-O!" Go Bucks!

Dear OSU fans: Let's keep it classy for game day. I'm ashamed every time I see a pile of vomit on Lane Ave. We're better than that.

Dear weddings: I love you. That's why I try to be the best damn wedding guest EVER. I eat, I drink and I'm one merry, dancin' machine motha. So excited to celebrate tonight with two close friends that are meant for each other!

Dear dogs: Mommy is going to buy new undies {see yesterday's post}. Please don't make me strangle you with them.

Dear husband: You would be allergic to the screws in your foot. Nothing like adding a little insult to injury. Thank the pain-killer gods for the perkies :)

Dear fantasy football team: Let's kick some ass this week, shall we?

Dear readers: You're the best. 

Happy, happy, happy weekend to you all!

P.S. Enter my awesome sauce necklace giveaway.


Photobucket

14 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

O-H!

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

I started my first fantasy football team...good luck on yours!!

The Pink Growl said...

Have fun this weekend at the wedding & game! One of my friends is trying to get me to come up for the first weekend in oct for the Ohio State game! He's an alumni.

Amber said...

My dog loves chewing up my panties too! It's frustrating how often I have to buy new ones. I hope you have a great time at the wedding.

My-cliffnotes said...

Allergic that's so sad! Glad he's got pain meds.

Football weekends are here!! Have a great weekend!

Tina @ Like Ordinary Life said...

I'll forgive you on the Buckeye comments. But I don't know if I'd forgive your dogs! Although, on the other hand, who doesn't love an excuse to go shopping!

Brittany said...

Go Bucks!!!! <3

Teresa @ Delightfully Darling said...

I love you more now that I know youre a Buckeye!

xo Teresa
www.delightfullydarling.com

PS. check out my ShopBop $100 giveaway going on now!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Have an amazing time at the game! So jealous of you and my families pictures of all that! Good luck in fantasy football! Here is to both our teams rocking it for the first week! Have a happy weekend!

Kristine said...

My dog likes to eat my underwear. I totes understand the whole buying new underwear thing because of the dog.
P.S. your hubby is allergic to the screws in his foot? That doesn't seem normal. haha.

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Woot woot! Go buckeyes! How funny you really do need new undies! I hope u win lover! XO

Meg {henninglove} said...

i can not tell you how many pairs of underwear i have lost to my dogs. i buy a new pair from target and they are destroyed the next day it is my fault really, i leave them in places they go to like the dirt laundry basket. they tip the basket over and bury their little noses all in the laundry to find my dirt underwear. at these times i call my husband tell him guess what YOUR dogs did, because they certainly dont' belong to me at that point

Hollie Ann said...

your husband is allergic to the screws in his foot? that's insane!

i hope your fantasy does well!!! i hope mr rivers get you some points!

Ashley said...

I'm with you on the wedding love, girl. Oh, and the football season love. I am so happy it's here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...