Friday, September 21, 2012

friday's letters

Happy Friday, sweet thangs!
And happy birthday to my BIL!
This weekend I'll be celebrating three birthdays.
And it's Homecoming at my alma mater.
And my sorority's 95th anniversary party, which I helped plan - meaning I booked the room and ordered the food {that's the best job of party planning, right?!}.
Oh sweet weekend, I'm anticipating boat loads of fun, but I fear you'll go too quickly, per the usual.
Say it ain't so!
 
Now, a puppy and some letters.
Because who doesn't like puppies? Or letters?
 
{just a little puppy cuteness to brighten your day!}
 
Dear Shawn: Sorry I'm not sorry for posting the pic of you in your hospital gown {follow me on Twitter to see!}. You're such a good sport.
 
Dear Sweatpants: So glad I rocked you to the hospital today. #winning
 
Dear Gray Hairs: I'm over you. You're the only sign that I'm not in fact 19. Prepare to meet your doom as soon as I schedule a color appointment.
 
Dear Pay Day: You sure are taking your sweet ass time getting here. Four more days!
 
Dear Fall Shopping: I will be partaking in you next weekend. Please be gentle. My "want" list is growing and my budget is almost non-existent. Come back next week to see what's on my fall must-have list!

Have a fab weekend, lovies.
Cheers!

P.S. I've updated my sponsor options for October. Super cheap rates! And a new post sponsor option! Check them out here.
P.P.S. Show my current sponsors some love. They rock my socks!
 

Photobucket

13 comments:

Carolyn said...

OMG! That puppy! So cute! :)

Shannon Dew said...

oh fall clothes are calling my name! i must resist though,i must stay strong!

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Love your blog and love being your sponsor!! I can't wait to see the adorable Fall clothes you will be getting! Happy Friday girl!!

Life-inbloom.com

Whitney @ I Wore Yoga Pants said...

Fall clothes shopping... ahhh, I want to goooo. Let's win the lottery. I'll split it 50/50 with you?

Scribble-N-Dash said...

That puppy pic makes me happy!! I have a severe love/hate relationship with fall shopping, ugh! Excited to see your fall must-haves!!! :)

<3 Melissa

Alicia Marie said...

Have a great weekend! :)

The Pink Growl said...

My hair lady told me she found 2 grey hairs at my last hair appt. I about fainted. That is just unacceptable since I'm only 21 :)

Laura said...

Sounds like you will be busy with FUN FUN FUN this weekend! And Fall Shopping. sigh. love fall shopping.


kevinandlaurahilton.blogspot.com

My-cliffnotes said...

I'm fall shopping in two weeks cuz we are going out of town next weekend! Can't wait!!

Glad his surgery went well.

Hallie said...

PUPPIES & SHOPPING!
love this blog post!

new follower!
xo
Hallie
http://lifeoceanside.blogspot.com

Janna Renee said...

The only thing I want for fall is new boots!! Seriously, I didn't find any I wanted last year, so I BETTER find them this year!

smk053078 said...

Okay, I can't wait to see what you add to your fall wardrobe! So much fun stuff out right now!! Hope you had a great time at Homecoming! What sorority were you in?
xo,
Shanna

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Omg I want that puppy haha! I hope u had a great time shopping!! I just texted you I have so gossip for you!!! Xoxoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...