Thursday, September 20, 2012

i believe...


I believe you're only as old as you feel.

I believe in Chipotle.

I believe hard work pays off.


I believe in drinking a bottle of champagne in the parking lot with your best friends.

I believe in sweatpants.

I believe in cheap wine and lots of cheese.

I believe in being classy, not assy.


I believe in love.


I believe in unconditional love.

I believe we must give to receive.

I believe in forgiveness.


I believe in rekindling friendships.


I believe in girls' getaway weekends.

I believe in vacations.

I believe in prayer.


I believe in being a good role model.

I believe people can change.


I believe in the Ohio State Buckeyes.


I believe in supporting a good cause.

I believe in a good cry and laughing til you cry {or pee your pants}.


I believe dancing is the best medicine and workout.


I believe in creativity {no umbrella? Ask the restaurant for trash bags :)}.

I believe in "me" time.

I believe what goes around, comes around.

I believe in never giving up.


I believe in all-girls league Fantasy Football.

I believe in keeping an open mind.

I believe there are two sides to every story.

I believe in choosing happiness.


I believe in miracles.


I believe in photo ops with random people.

I believe in smiling like you mean it.

I believe in thinking before you speak.


I believe in random awesomeness.

I believe everything happens for a reason, even if you don't understand.

I believe houses and cars should be clean and uncluttered.


I believe you should never take yourself too seriously.

What do YOU believe?
Oh, and I believe you should link up with Erin.



Photobucket

25 comments:

Laura said...

You have some pretty great beliefs. Particularly, rekindling friendships and sweatpants. ;)

Audra said...

"Classy not assy"

I die. Amazing quote.

Mrs. Newlywed Giggles said...

Love it!

Laura said...

All girls fantasy fb league makes me soo happy! Love that! Great post :)

Miss Chelsea said...

love this post!

Carolyn said...

OMG! I love that you believe in Chipotle. :) So perfect.

Mallory said...

Well aren't you just the cutest:) very creative, I love it!

Hollie Ann said...

Ah you're so cute!! Loved all your girlfriend beliefs!

Chloe said...

Love your beliefs! I agree with ya...cheap wine is great! And girl friends are great too. =)

Alicia Marie said...

Love that list. :)

Natasha xoxo said...

Such a cute post!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

callie ;) said...

love this! some of ours are the same. shocker. :) love you!

Sarah said...

I love all your beliefs! I agree with so many of them especially in re-kindling friendships, 'me' time and what goes around comes around!

Love this post lady!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I believe I totally should have done this link-up. Where was I?! I believe in so many of the same things that you believe in ... I believe we should be bffs! Oh wait. We already are.

The Pink Growl said...

haha I think you and I would be sooooooooo best friendsies! I love that last pic of you at the wedding - adorable!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

LOVE this!!! i totally believe in me time too! i def need that! love the pics, theyre so adorable!! XO

smk053078 said...

I absolutely loved this!!! I should have linked up!!! It's so crazy how so many of us bloggers "believe" in the same things!!! Love this "blog" world just for that reason!! ;)

Alana Christine said...

bahahahahaha. Classy not assy. That's great! What comes around definitely goes around!!

Amber said...

Classy not assy! Ha! that is great. I love all of these and the pics make this post even better

Samantha said...

haha.... i love the saying... i laughed so hard my legs had tears!

Brooke said...

Oh girl you are the cutest. Yes. Classy not assy.

Stephanie said...

I believe you are adorable! LOVED this post so much!! Keep it clASSY, my friend! ;)

Elizabeth said...

Cheap wine is the best! most importantly, I do believe all events happen for a reason

Kristine said...

Loving all of these and loving you! :)

Janna Renee said...

I definitely believe that everything happens for a reason and that people deserve second chances. I love all of these pictures and you were a gorgeous bride! Even when you weren't taking yourself seriously ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...