Tuesday, September 11, 2012

the fact is...




Source: google.com via Aaron on Pinterest



Fact: Even if you don't remember where you were today 11 years ago, you're here today.

Fact: Innocent people lost their lives that day, and many people lost their lives fighting in honor of them.

Fact: People are still fighting.
Fact: People are still grieving.

Fact: Our nation is still rebuilding.

Fact: Though absolutely stunning, the 9/11 Memorial at Ground Zero should have never existed.

Fact: Few or no words can describe how we all felt on that day. And how we still feel about it today.

Fact: We can never thank our service members, firefighters, police officers, rescue crews and volunteers enough.

Fact: We will NEVER forget.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Jessica Jane said...

Great selection of powerful photos. You post is perfect.

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Love this!! Very emmotional and well said!!

Katie said...

I second what Ashleigh Nicole said.

Whitney @ I Wore Yoga Pants said...

That first photo hit me hardest. I remember exactly where I was. <3

The Pink Growl said...

I'm so blessed to have my papaw, daddy and Skye as cops & my precious brother is a firefighter, plus many family members who have served in the military. We can never thank them enough for what they do! NEVER #neverforget Great pictures.

My-cliffnotes said...

Love this. And you!

Tina @ Like Ordinary Life said...

Stunning photos. The best I've seen all day. We'll never forget.

Shelly@Shelly No Belly said...

Love this!

Beth said...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Erin Heydt said...

The picture selection is awesome. Great post.

Daily Vacation said...

Powerful photos. Took my daughter to the memorial we have at the local park, and it was moving to see how many people were there reflecting and remembering

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

makes me so sad. the bf & i watched all 9/11 coverage last night. its still so surrel to me.

Erin Heydt said...

Ok, I think I fixed it. Am I still a no reply blogger??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...