Thursday, October 25, 2012

project inspire

A few weeks ago, I signed up  for Project Inspire with Chelsea and Hollie.

Life is a Sunset

Little did I know that I would really need those sweet words of inspiration so soon.
Someone has perfect timing ;)

I got matched up with Jenny @ A Full Cup of Life, and she hit the nail on the head with the inspiration she sent me.
The card was inspirational in itself:


Love it!
Jenny, who happens to have fabulous handwriting, also included four of her favorite quotes:

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Never lose faith, never lose heart. There's always something unexpected and wonderful just around the bend." - Unknown

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." - Etta Turner
{my personal favorite of the four}

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." - Les Brown

This card came at a perfect time. I can't thank Jenny enough!
And one of those quotes may have just INSPIRED a blog post to come :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Hollie Ann said...

I looooooooove the walt disney quote! It seems like everyones cards somehow came at the perfect time! I love that.

Have a fabulous weekend friend! Thanks for linking up and doing the swap :)

Jessica Acosta said...

Sweet blog! I notimated you with an blogger award on my blog! Click 'here' to check it out! I hope you like it! You may also notimate up to 7 bloggers (or an many as you like). Have a great one!

Janna Renee said...

Oh man, I NEED some inspiration these days, so this is awesome!

Ashley said...

I loved this swap so much! Those quotes are definitely much needed :) So great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...