Monday, October 1, 2012

wanna play a game?

Don't you just love when a new month starts on a Monday?
I know I do. Just feels right.
Happy day, friends!

So, I went shopping this weekend.
I may have mentioned this before.
If you follow me on Instagram {and you should ;)}, you may have played along with my "which one did I buy" game over the weekend.
If not, it's your lucky day!
Don't worry, it's easy. Just pick which dud I bought and you get a prize!
That's a lie.
There is no prize. Not today anyway {stay tuned this week though!}.
Well, I guess some self-satisfaction from choosing correctly is a prize.
In that case, I'm pulling for ya!

#1
{both at H&M}

 a. right
b. left
c. both
d. neither

#2
{both at Forever 21}

a. right
b. left
c. both
d. neither 

#3
{both at H&M}

 a. right
b. left
c. both
d. neither

#4
{both at H&M. sorry, i was too lazy to take my jeans off to try on dresses}

a. right
b. left
c. both
d. neither

#5
{left: Forever 21 // right: H&M}

a. right
b. left
c. both
d. neither 
 
#6
{both at Forever 21}

 a. right
b. left
c. both
d. neither 
 
#7
 {both at Forever 21}

 a. right
b. left
c. both
d. neither 
 
#8
{both at Forever 21}

a. right
b. left
c. both
d. neither

Answers:

1. b. But I want to go back and get the orange one!
2. b. You can't see the texture on the sweater {bummer}, and I got a burgundy blazer last night at Kohls {looks pink in this picture}.
3. c. plus a white one! Best $12.95 you can spend! So comfy!
4. a. But I loved the blue one, they just didn't have my size and you can never have too many LBDs.
5. b.
6. d. I instantly regret this.
7. a. It's a light mint color, not white like it appears. Fits like a DREAM!
8. a. I saw this last year, and it was on clearance with another 50% off this weekend. I love me some vests!

How'd you do?!
What would you have bought?

So there's some of the damage I did this weekend.
I'll post a picture of all of it tomorrow :)
Though I nearly had a heart attack paying for all these purchases {this was the most money I'd ever spent on clothes in one weekend}, it was fun to stock my closet with some new duds.
And I got a lot of things crossed off my want list!

What items do you want to add/have you added to your fall wardrobe?

Photobucket

16 comments:

Scribble-N-Dash said...

Sooo I pretty much said "both" every single time, love it all!!! :)

<3 Melissa

callie ;) said...

i guessed all of them right except the last one, hahaha. can't wait to see you sporting your new duds!

Alana Christine said...

That's quite a shopping trip! lol. I got a few right!

smk053078 said...

You HAVE to go back and get the orange blazer!!! Annnnnd, please go back and get BOTH horse tops...I told you I loved them both!!!! High five for what you did come home with! ;)

Hilary said...

Thank you. Now I have added more to-do's for this week... I will be copying you as long as I can find these items. LOVE!

The Pink Growl said...

I totally need one of those orange blazers!

Amber said...

You're so stylish! Make me look cute too :)

I have that polka dot top from H&M and it is one of the most comfy tops I own!

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

i loved what you bought or just tried on!! I didn't see the blue vs polka dot shirt on instagram, but love both!!

My-cliffnotes said...

I thought you got the sweater on the left for 6 it's so cute

Great picks

Erin Heydt said...

I'm so jealous because I went shopping this weekend and hit up H&M and F21. I bought #3 in plain black and wanted to buy the blue as well, but they didn't have it in my size!!! I'm totes going back this week to see if they got more in. Love everything though, especially the orange blazer.

Samantha said...

Ugh not having a H&M within a reasonable distance craps my style (pun intended) :)

Kelly { Messy.Dirty.Hair.} said...

Well I think you should've gotten it all. You look fabulous! And skinny minni! I wish we lived in the same state so we could go to H&M together! I love that store!

Chelsea said...

Sometimes it kind of freaks me out how alike we are ;) I debated getting that SAME blazer you're talking about from Kohls but it wasn't on sale at the time [and we know how I feel about sales.] Oh, and I bought an orange blazer from H&M last year that I just love.

I need to see if I can find the #7 blouse on the right at F21. Oh my goodness... that's going to be like finding a needle in a haystack!!! Everything looks so adorable on you! :)

Meg {henninglove} said...

ok #3 please tell me you bought the polka dotted top and #6 i would have bought both, rope 'em cowgirl and #8 the one on the right those are my favorites on you!

Janna Renee said...

I feel like a fashionista, because I got them mostly right!! woohoo! Great finds girl!

Cassandra said...

haha I cheated and scrolled down, but I think you made some great choices!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...