Sunday, November 11, 2012

outfit additions contest

Sorry I was MIA last week, I was busy playing chipmunk.
I got my wisdom teeth out last Thursday {sorry, there will be no pictures of the golf-ball sized swelling that was going on}, and I've been cranky since I can't eat solid food.
Seriously, a baby with no teeth can eat more than I can right now.
Granted, I am being very cautious to avoid getting anything stuck in the holes. I just want this to be over.
But if you want a lose-weight-quick solution, get your wisdom teeth out. Or contract mono. Both are pretty miserable, but they work. Just sayin'.

Moving on.
Congratulations to my friend and sorority sister, Mary on her engagement over the weekend!
So happy for you, doll face!

Now, a contest you'd be silly not to enter!
My post sponsor, Outfit Additions is hosting a fabulous Pin It to Win It contest!



Outfit Additions is a California-based accessories company that focuses on providing customers with simply designed accessories that have an interesting twist, whether a pop of unexpected color, a unique pattern or a mix of materials. Seriously, they have so many great accessories to choose from - necklaces, bracelets, earrings, belts and wallets - and it's all under $60! A company after my own bargain-loving heart!

Wanna win $100 worth of accessories from Outfit Additions?
All you have to do it follow the three simple steps listed on the image above.
If you need ideas of what to pin, here's what's on my #wantit list:


Statement Art Deco Dangle Earrings, $18


Mint Green Bead Bracelet, $18


Navy and Turquoise Sunburst Necklace, $28


Faceted Ivory Chandelier Earrings, $18


Fuchsia Bead Pendant Necklace, $16

Remember what celebrity stylist Anya Sarre said: "If you are interested in something flashy and bold, load up on the jewelry. Not only are the most beautiful signature pieces big and thick this year, we’re seeing plenty of women wearing plenty of them! It’s not too much to wear a big necklace, some chunky bracelets and a long pair of earrings, and it looks even better when you can wear them with a well-fitted outfit."

So spice up your fall wardrobe with some new accessories from Outfit Additions!
CLICK HERE to enter their Pin It to Win It contest by Thursday, November 15!
What's on your #wantit list?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Meghan @ Shine On said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Awww thank you, Holly!!!! That's so sweet of you! We're ecstatic!

Jessica Odom said...

This is a great contest! I hope I win!

http://pinterest.com/jessica1407/

http://pinterest.com/jessica1407/accessorize-me/

Anonymous said...

What's up, yes this piece of writing is genuinely nice and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

Here is my web page: bmi calculations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...