Monday, January 7, 2013

currently, i am

Wearing: Sweatpants. 75% of my two-week staycation I spent in sweatpants {aka Heaven}.
 
Reading: Too Bright to Hear To Loud to See by Juliann Garey.
 
Watching: Anything on A&E - mostly Criminal Minds and Dog the Bounty Hunter {in the early AM after my workouts} - and HGTV - mostly Property Brothers and Love It or List It.
 
Thinking About: Seriously sticking to my five simple goals for 2013. I feel really good about them and the difference they will make in my life. I just don't want to forget them come February {maybe that should have been one of my goals}. I am going to tape them to my mirror that I use to get ready every morning for daily inspiration!
 
Loving: The Vino2Go wine sippy cup I ordered yesterday from The Product Farm. I've been waiting for months for these things to be back in stock. Get yours here ASAP!
 
 {I got the Verde Green one}
 
Looking Forward To: My next vacation. Taking these last two weeks off over the holidays was the best decision I made in 2012. They've been so rejuvenating. Plus, I loved all the QT with Shawn and finally having time to get some home projects completed!
 
Cooking: Lots of veggie quesadillas and "dippy" eggs in the Ritter household lately.
 
Disliking: That I'm back at work today.

Giving You: 50% off all ads through January! Use code NY2013. Welcome to all of my new sponsors this month and new readers!

Wishing: Chelsea a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xoxo

Photobucket

15 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay now I've got to order one of those wine sippy cups!!!

Sam said...

This wine sippy cup has been on my 'Currently Obsessed' Pinterest board for, like, EVER! Yay for biting the bullet & purchasing. Might have to do the same :)

Aren't vacations the best?? Glad you enjoyed yours. I didn't have extra time off for Christmas & New Years, but I'm headed to Mexico next week & can't freaking wait.

Have a good day back to work!

Audra said...

I am OBSESSED with Property Brothers and Love It or List It. I watched them for 6 hours yesterday and Jon almost murdered me. I follow Drew Scott on Twitter. I lay awake at night dreaming of staging. I think this is how addicts feel.

Shannon Dew said...

So...I had the Vino to Go on my xmas list and no one bought it for me. Yes I know I'm pregnant but I won't be forever! I mean, I got a bottle of wine, 3 boxes of mini bottles and a box of wine for crying out loud! I need my cup!

KRISTIN said...

If I could wear sweatpants every day I would be the happiest lady on the planet. AND, I am dying for one of those wine tumblers...might need to order that today.

Christina said...

I love that sippy cup. For Christmas, my best friend bought me something very similar. It's a beer stein with a wine glass inside. Perfect for clumsy people!

Treasure Tromp said...

ummm wine sippy cup?!?! LOVE IT

smk053078 said...

Boo for being back to work!!!! :( Only 4 more days until the weekend!! And, um, this wine to go thing...I must have one immediately!!

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Wine sippy cup?! Amazing! I'm interested to hear how you like yours!

Kelly { Messy.Dirty.Hair.} said...

I have been living in my sweats too. There is seriously nothing better!! Do you continue coaching cheer once football is over?

My-cliffnotes said...

Sweats are the best!

Anonymous said...

[p]Winter environment Moncler clothing for the individual superior although extended largely to the reason that winter ordinarily are encircled by Moncler Outlet Store, by organically grown means, that you [url=http://www.monclerjacketonlines.co.uk]cheap moncler jacket[/url] simply challenge in conjunction with construct available for you . phere, and the shiny cotton jacket is extremely [url=http://www.moncleroutlet4u.co.uk]moncler outlet[/url] heat . When you abrasion balmy [url=http://www.monclercoatsstore.co.uk]moncler coats sale[/url] and attractive moncler outlet, you cant ideas dropping in adulation with poise and character that moncler jackets accompany to you! Women隆炉s cutting Jackets will be the content articles that set up out the offered girls and grownup males overcoats moncler jackets . Moncler count on that any of us can definitely delight in winter sports activities [url=http://www.monclerjacketonlines.co.uk]moncler jacket sale[/url] regardless of the fact that undertaking so concered about loved kinds to not actually obtain injured . Moncler Coats They are really trendy and hip-hop jacket, make purification engineering . The company is aimed at giving discounts through winter season and therefore [url=http://www.moncleroutlet4u.co.uk]moncler outlet uk[/url] the customer possesses an added bonus over these . Although famous for it's many brands of sportswear, the Moncler name is above all known for its outdoor [url=http://www.monclerssuk.co.uk]moncler outlet uk[/url] jackets . Moncler Online ordinarily is commonly a craze popular, in addition to most likely the very best belonging toward the [url=http://www.monclerssuk.co.uk]moncler uk[/url] declaration blossom in chilly winter.[/p]

Deb @ My ThirtySomething Life said...

That wine sippy cup is absolutely adorable! I know a few people that I could buy one for, myself included ha! Would love to hear how you like it once it arrives -- if you wouldn't mind sharing a review! Thanks for sharing, Cheers!

Nicole said...

i need one of those cups.
now if only we could bring it to work...

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this weblog to take latest updates, so
where can i do it please assist.

Here is my page the tao of badass

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...