Wednesday, January 2, 2013

random wednesday

Photobucket
{sweater: Forever 21 {recent but not online}; skinnies: Old Navy; boots: UrbanOG {similar}; scarf: old}
 
1. I have always wanted one of these fair isle/geometric patterned sweaters, so when I found this on a random rack at Forever 21 for $24.80, I had no choice but to buy it.
 
2. Shawn and I - well, mostly Shawn - painted our bathroom yesterday. I love it! This color is the same in our bedroom which is connected to this bathroom. I hesitate to call it a master on suite because it's not. The bathroom has a door to the hall too so guests can use it as well. Gotta love condo living.
 
Photobucket
 {before on the left and after on the right}
 

3. Because everyone needs a shirt with a sequin deer on it, I purchased the Rudolph Crewneck from Kiki La'Rue {visit shop owner Becka's adorable blog here} a couple weeks ago. Sorry the picture below sucks {you can see it on my Instagram - follow me @hritter18}, but it's super cute and comfy!

Photobucket


4. And since we're on the subject, here are some of my other KLR favorites:
 

Winter Wishlist: Kiki La'Rue

 
5. Miss my simple goals for 2013? Check them out here. And check out Becka's take on them as well!

 
P.S. Get 50% off all ads through January {that makes large ads now just $2!}!

Photobucket

15 comments:

Audra said...

I love the red pants! Work it girl! ;-)

Jessica Odom said...

I love that sweater and I LOVE Kiki La'Rue!

http://wonderwhatsnextblog.blogspot.com

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

Love the F21 sweater...I kinda want the similar cardigan from Urban Outfitters but don't want to pay $60... love the bathroom!! Looks great!!

Rachel @ front row seat said...

Love your new F21 sweater!! And the shower curtain and new paint look fab!

Rachel said...

Hi there - found your blog through the link up. Can't wait to read more! Hope you're having a happy new year :)
Rachel
http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

lori said...

love your outfit and your bathroom looks great!

Katie said...

love your sweater! and your bathroom looks great!!

SimplyCallMeSylvia said...

I wish I could pull off some sassy red pants! It goes really great with that fantastic sweater!

Ashleigh said...

How much do I LOVE that first outfit! Adorable as always!! And I just ordered probably way too much from Kiki La'Rue. They are my new obsession and I can't wait to get all my new clothes!!

My-cliffnotes said...

I want the deer shirt stat

notyourdirtyunderwear said...

I really need to get my butt over to F21 and old navy! SO CUTE!

notyourdirtyunderwear said...

I really need to get my butt over to F21 and old navy! SO CUTE!

The Pink Growl said...

I have thought about buying some cheap boots from UrbanOg but wasn't sure what they turn up like. You like them??

Hilary said...

love your reindeer! and that shower curtain... adore. i have the same window curtains ;)

smk053078 said...

I want that sweater!!! Don't be surprised if you see it on the blog soon!!!! And you guys are on fire with the home projects!!! High five, sister kitty! Thanks so much for linking up! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...